The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Taking Applications for Participation

“Thanks man. It’d be nice to have a drinking buddy.”

My bar is always open to those who want to be lent and ear or a hoof.

I will check but probably not.

o.o

Are we fighting Maw here too?

Is it safe to come out?

o.o

We have spots… Come sign up and bend the Maw and/or Mercy to your will. :slight_smile:

Eh, nah, it’s more fun to see everyone verbally sparring from the outside. I’m not good at being persuasive.

I don’t know about that. You’re quite eloquent in other threads plus I think you’d do great. Plus free traitstones…

@TaliaParks - ive never done a fantasy anything - id like to play if its still open

You are in.

@TaliaParks left me a message that he’s not getting his computer back any time soon so any questions, comments, and when things start, all picks should be sent my way.

I’ll be posting a few more things before then and we’re still on track to begin Wed. June 1.

Let’s have some fun.

Karasu no kokoro

It’s a revolution!

1 Like

Just a small bump to see if anyone else is still interested in joining up. We have 3 open spots and I will be accepting requests until Monday so that I can get things set up on Tuesday ahead of the draft beginning Wednesday. Thanks all.

If the number of competitors is not of squared number and is over by 1 then i can sit out otherwise i have a nasty team i want to field.

No need to sit out. It will be capped at 16 and if it’s under, someone will have a bye.

Unlike past series, the bracket will be set the whole way through. So for example, the 3/14 match winner will face the 6/11 match winner regardless of what anyone else does. So you’ll know who you’ll go through and who you’ll avoid until the end.

You know what? Nix Elwyn from my team. I’ll draft to replace him.

You were going to have to redraft everyone. Only the winner had the automatic option to keep the old team (which he declined).

Now you can attempt to redraft everyone and hope they’re there. But you may also be in a position where you could get better (actually I think everyone should come away with stronger teams than before.)

1 Like

Last call for anyone who’d like to give this a try. Get a traitstone just for playing. Sign up is closing soon as we get started real soon.

Tomorrow is the last day for sign-up before the drafting order is drawn-up right?

No. Sign ups end today. I have quite a bit to do after that before things start.

I guess I’ll give it a shot, it’ll give me something to do on here other than lurk

1 Like