The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: Taking Applications for Participation

Sadly my obligations from about 25th may to 20th June completely enable me to spend enough time on series, so this one I will have to pause, but will return for some future :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m good to go. I’ll have to get my bloody revenge another time @DonBoba:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

I’ll try to not keep you waiting for long :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in. Can’t be happy with the losers bracket!

1 Like

Welcome back @Bobomb and @Studs. :sunglasses:

We will miss you @DonBoba :tired_face:

2 Likes

@Ozball
@MrSnake

Noted

1 Like

We can call it the "So close… " bracket

1 Like

Sign me up cause i either play in the game or act like an announcer and i have run out of bomb puns i think.

1 Like

Just think with the new changes, Dokkalfar may seem useful now.

Here I thought you were bursting at the seams to keep up the metaphor. You might have to go fission for more.

5 Likes

Depending on the players involved it is hard to find good puns to fish for especially seeing as i know very little about the competitors. You also stole my joke for when @Bobomb wins/loses.

terrible autocorrect removed I can say I’m sitting out this round, I have to take a professional exam soon and need to study my :peach: Off. Besides I liked arguing the best about the series and once I’m a contestant I feel obligated to remain impartial the rest of the series. Now I can troll all yall. Looking at you @Studs :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

You have reached the nucleus of the matter.

1 Like

@RiverSong
@Lyya

You ladies feel like throwing your hats in? You definitely fit in with the goofball atmosphere of the Series.

Not sure if river hates me but i say let the sparks fly anyway.

I think I have more fun poking in and out than I would actually participating. Thanks for the offer, though!

1 Like

I don’t hate you, @killerman3333, never have.

1 Like

Thank you for the invitation, @TaliaParks, but I don’t feel I’m good enough at team formation to do a credible job in this arena. I do enjoy seeing what other folks come up with, though, and I always vote!

2 Likes

The pony retakes his chair announces his intent to compete once again. 2 straight Gorgotha bombs have served to make him vow that this time… he WILL win the whole thing.

2 Likes

Look at this pony bucking to get started in the next competition! Will the third time really be the charm for this pony or will he be tamed by gorgotha smash once more!