The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Stone Round: 4 vs 5

Woo hoo, trash talk! But a picture is worth a thousand words bub! If you won’t it’s cause you can’t. Look at the time stamps on the pictures. All done conveniently within a few minutes, and while I was on the train too! How hard does that sound?

Lame tricks like waiting for the second the match-up is posted, putting in an empty comment just to get first response then editing it later to be read first, like you did?

To your lame attempt to show off your team in a much stronger light then it is. Trash talk? More like trash move from you. Voters can see both of our teams up in the first post, with all their stats used in our match. But no you are using ascended and boosted by kingdom level team to beat, and this is also funny, an al team on challenge, and to show it to the voters. Good for you.

Out of my 3 matches this is the first match I had the first comment in. Yes I edit my first comment, so did you. If my move was lame why are you doing the same?

To fight you hogging the top of the thread, of course !:yum:

Hey, if I could downgrade my team, I would. But they’re missing a bunch of traits, and the Hydra 's Level 9. I take the handicaps I can. For the moment you’re still all talk, no show and tell.

EDIT: I’ll be on a flight for the next 2 hours, then again half an hour later for another two hours. So you’ll have free reign of this thread. Be gentle :cry:

By the way, where are you in the world? We seem to be in the same time zone, contrary to most of the other drafters. I’m in Paris (though heading to Vienna now).

I won’t debate any more, don’t worry. Only thing I do is to respond to you. I already pointed everything out of why my team will win.
And I won’t post any pictures they are not represent of our match. Anyone can try my team against real players and see it works. The pictures we need are posted in our voting post, and those pictures are of our teams in fight.

I’m from Serbia mate, I think we have a 1 hour difference but its cool that we are so close :smiley:

Hey cool, I’m going to Montenegro so will be super close :sunglasses:

Wow nice Montenegro is very cool, I been there a few times, though haven’t been in the last 15 years. If your path ever cross with Serbia too, I’ll be happy to be your host :slight_smile:

This has become my favourite “battle” between competitors.

You guys even surpassed @Grimmorith/@PowerPlay one from the first round in the 1st Series.

2 Likes

Aaaand, I’m back! Because this is more important than being in Montenegro! Ready @DonBoba? Heeeere, we go!

Thanks @TaliaParks, aka Commish! Plus, by updating this thread regularly, we’re keeping it up there near the top of the forum activity, and hopefully will draw more voters!

1 Like

I could make it a duty of mine to regularly bump the matchups, but I leave that to the competitors :slight_smile:

Vote for me who stated why is my team better, or vote for the person who is posting pictures of a team 3-4 times stronger then the one he is using in this match, and playing against al, choosing which battle he is going to post. Cool but not cool.

1 Like

Hey, if I could actually FIND your team on PVP, I’d fight it. But nobody’s using it, because it doesn’t actually play well. Too slow. So I use the troops I’ve got (how scary, a level 10 Hydra!) and fight on Warlord III to show how strong the team is. Haven’t lost a match yet!

Vote for the killer combo that can take down anything and anyone! The proof is in front of you!

2 Likes

This is going to be a close one either way! Every vote counts!

1 Like

Yep, and I enjoyed being a part of it. Thanks to everyone who showed me support so far and voted for my team :slight_smile:

@Bobomb
In the post "Forgive me mr. Sammy I no not what I do, the team I used to beat mr. Sammy used the green seer, giant spider, boar rider core, it’s still up on the forum it was made on Monday, I used screen shots and everything of the whole battle, maybe that can help you out, I don’t know how to like articles but I’ll post in it to bump it up, I’ll tag you too so that you can see it quicker

1 Like