The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Stone Round: 3 vs 7

I think we’ve both said all we can say in terms of strategy. I put a couple of long posts, he made a couple of counter-arguments. Not much more to be said. Either you read what we wrote and are convinced my team is better, or you don’t read anything and vote for him b/c Gorgotha. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

And thus, my dear voters, is the truth of @Studs, to think that not only is a vote for me uninformed, but that a vote for me means you are too STUPID to read!

Vote truth, vote empathy, vote for me.

1 Like

:astonished: How dare you insult the voters like that!

1 Like

Giggity :slight_smile:

And this my dear voters is the kind of media manipulation the opposition would have you believe!

Notice the blatant manipulation and capitalization of my quote! Lies! Deception!

Vote for truth! Vote for me!

1 Like

The 2 of you are crazy :smiley:

2 Likes

Gorgotha might be strong but have a bone in the pile for the dragon.

I don’t know what that means, but I’m sure you’re saying my team is better, and therefore I couldn’t agree more!

3 Likes

The acrimony! The strife! The bloodthirstiness!

I think that means he has a crush on an undead dragon…

Perhaps a veiled reference to @Tacet? :grin:

Raawwrrr~ :wink:

1 Like

Eh I had something typed out but it got nuked so let me summon the mighty pony, @PowerPlay for Pony smash! Go Behemoth!

Come on people do we really want Gorgotha to win again? Behemoth is so cuddly CUWTE! 4 votes or 2 of you daemon lovers come over to the friendly side. Let’s see different!

1 Like

It seems brown town is taking it to the mat against bone dragon, a fair boning i tell you what. However can @studs pull for the reach around and show the knight @Machiknight how to really beat an opponent off?

Have people change their mind or have the extra 14 voters from the other one come here and go with cute cuddly Behemoth.

3 votes in 5 min. We can do this!

1 Like

Only 3 votes down! Not too late to vote for me, or change your vote to me!

Congratulations @Machiknight on the win and thank you to @Studs as well!

You two still have another match in the Finals!

A big thank you to my esteemed opponent!

2 Likes

Likewise, it was a pleasure doing battle!

Also, I was robbed! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes