The 2nd GoW Forum Fantasy Series: First Place Match

XX1X
BB2B
XX3X
X represents any gem color other then Brown, or skull. B are brown gems.1-2-3 possible outcomes for 4 match (any other position of Brown won’t result in a 4 match for everyone but I mentioned that in previous post)
If Brown gem is creates in position 2 you get 4 match. If it generates on 1 or 3 I get to match it into 4 match. So yeah 33% for you 66% for me.

1 Like

My opponent would have you believe that the above situation applies only to me and my trips when in fact he himself is subject to the same hypothetical situation, and if history and experience proves right, is even more prone to this situation using Celestasia.

Vote truth! Vote me!

Not exactly. Only gem you can make is brown. And I can select to cast celestasia on troop who’s colors are the most present on board.
And in a situation where we get the same amount of 4/5 matches, think again who will profit more :wink:

Gorgotha is evil. Say no to evil!
Vote for Paladin and Rowanne, they are the good guys!
And who doesn’t like cute little dwarfs like Runesmith?
And Dragons! Dragons are dragons, much more awesome than a pile of rocks!

2 Likes

Only 200 minutes left to vote!

1 Like

The final push called, who is going to push harder, This is the final countdown.

1 Like
3 Likes

Thank you for this video.

3 Likes

I support the use of this video!

2 Likes

So does Harry the Krazy Klown

2 Likes

Bumping Shamelessly

1 Like

My esteemed opponent puts up a good fight and is to be respected. At this key moment in time however, vote for truth, vote for me!

1 Like

You forgot to mention the beer.

1 Like

Regrettably, voting for both sides is not possible. You’d have to choose one.

5 Likes

The dwarves have assured me that upon completion of the event they will be opening their finest brewery to all participants in celebration!
Vote for me, vote for beer!

Congratulations on winning the 2nd Fantasy Series @Machiknight!

No shame in 2nd @DonBoba, you almost overcame it at the end.

2 Likes

A close one! I’m very happy with the result :slight_smile:
Congrats @Machiknight!
Thanks everyone for voting :slight_smile:

Finally back in service! Thanks for a great fight @DonBoba! Thanks for a great event @TaliaParks and all the other contestants!

2 Likes

The Don @DonBoba was no match for the robotic efficiency of the knight @Machiknight

2 Likes

Considering it came down to 2 votes, I’d say @DonBoba was a good match!

2 Likes