Thank you devs for the very generous gift

Well said.

Well, I will say that any “excess” gems you have beyond the daily bundles are still obviously best used in VIP Chests so it’s still useful to have access to. And there should be excess. Buying the daily bundle is only 350 gems/week. Just the Blue Tasks give you like 100 more than that (starting next week). And you should be getting gems via other avenues (like Tributes and GW).

To the extent you’re only getting a couple hundred fewer gems per week, which I think is true for most people, it’s still a net gain. If 50 VIP Chests is the equivalent of roughly 300 gems/week over 2 months. (And I seem to recall someone doing the math and showing that 50 VIP Chests only gives you something like a 60% chance of getting a Mythic?) That says to me that a guaranteed mythic every 2 months is well worth a 300 gems/week reduction.

You can say, “I wish I’d never had to buy VIP 5+ since it’s not nearly as necessary now!” but the game might not be around to make it less necessary if it weren’t for that spending in the first place.

Go ahead I will NEVER USE them. There is so many other problems with the
game and useful items you could have given like GEMS.

It has taken me on average 150 vip to pull any mythic on average when I’ve actually had to go to those to try and get one, and be successful.

Indeed thx devs. If we were to convert that to real money it’s probably about 25-30 euro’s.

1 Like

If it’s truly 1/4 of a mythic we’re getting, and it takes an average of 150 VIP pulls to get a mythic, then it’s the equivalent of 37.5 VIP keys. That’s a lot.

@Taliesin, I think it might be best if you step away from the game and forums for a while. You’ve clearly lost all perspective/reason.

1 Like

It’s simply to reclaim some of the lost faith. It is nice but it will never make up for the recent changes to the game.

People get awfully upset when the devs are spoken of in a negative way.

3 Likes

Here is a life lesson i learned a long time ago: Be grateful that some people are still honest about their nature/ugliness. If the ungrateful attract attention to themselves, you can easily avoid such individuals. Dissimulated vermin are worse as they often cloak themselves as friends/family…

2 Likes

I think a mix of excitement, and frustration at the seemingly impossible to reach goal of Dawnbringer. At the lower levels, the hero is pretty awesome, so you’ll want to chase for such a great looking weapon. Some of the 100k soul weapons might see play in the middle levels too.

We can’t rule out that they’ll reduce the cost too, after a few months, but with so many endgamers sitting on more than a million souls, you might as well suck them out of the economy for a status piece.

It is a bribe to keep people playing, regardless whatever the “technical term” is. but eh, free is free. doesn’t change what i’m doing. unless this kind of bribery is a criminal offense, i’m keeping it.

This is really funny.

It looks like it doesn’t matter what devs say/do, community’s answer is always one of these:

• Random cascades are ruining the game
  • Please nerf X troop
  • You are stealing from us
  • Fix Y bug

I’m not saying that there is no true on these topics, in fact people have been debating them for days/weeks now on this forum.

But this is becoming quite predictable. I bet tomorrow @Saltypatra could create a new thread introducing her cat to us, and people would go " Nice cat. But why is impervious still not fixed?! I’m leaving the game if devs don’t listen to me!".

Hilarious :joy:

3 Likes

I wish I had a cat I could introduce to you all.

5 Likes

@Saltypatra is it possible to transfer the gifts people don’t want to my account?

6 Likes

You definitely need a cat: https://twitter.com/Cat_Cosplay

3 Likes

I found a cat! Our office cat!

@Ozball!

Happy International Programmers Day!

17 Likes

haha, more of this please. :sweat_smile::joy::ok_hand:

3 Likes

Salty, delivering the (bad) quality content you never knew you wanted.

12 Likes

Here, @Saltypatra, you can borrow mine:

7 Likes

6 Likes

Ty again devs for the gifts, been able to craft 1/3 weapon for xathenos and will be able to craft 2 more at the end of the week so ty now only need 2800 diamonds to craft him

3 Likes