Skeleton
Snow Sprite
Spider Swarm
Tauros
Thrall
War Goat
Wraith
Zombie

There should be plenty of build guides around if you look. Im surprised you typed em all out. It depends on whay your looking to do i guess

There are so many ways to enjoy this game, and so many different combos of cards. Might I suggest going to youtube and looking up KrudlertheHorse or TacettheTerror. Both of them have very viable team building videos, as well as other fun things. If instead, you are looking for something more specific, let us know and someone I am sure will be happy to assist you.

1 Like

Yowzers that’s a lot of typing. Try @Tacet YouTube channel, click on “Gems of War Guides”

EDIT: Isis_Kitty sniped my comment, and made me realize I forgot Krudler too

1 Like

Thankyou very much. I’m looking for quick killing teams with synergy with each other

Will check out those channels this evening

Gizmo thinks since your newer you should try to fit Tyri into your pvp games. For your quest/explore level/trait up warlock and Warg. Warlock must have first trait unlocked. Use warlockx3 with Warg using best armor for souls, Try to cast Warg 3 times per game if able. when you get Dragon Soul swap it with Warg unless you get Pharos-Ra which is best soul troop. A ok starting pvp team could be Ragnagord/Anubite Warrior/Tyri/Rowanne with The Broken Banner +1blue/Brown . Goal of this team is to get Rowanne casting using Tyri/Rag to help fill its mana to cause Aoe damage, Anub is there to give Rowanne armor and summon defender for when Rag dies. Should get you ok win rate on 1 troph matches. I think but am not 100 percent sure that Rowanne is a quest reward from a kingdom (if I remember right) been awhile. Once you have Valkaryie you will have more options for better teams.

Check out my team build compendium. It has lots of useful teams and explains how to play each of them. And there are links to other build threads in the OP.
Happy Hunting!! :wink:

1 Like