Taking Pride

sorry for being a broken record, any mythics in this event chest? My guess is no :frowning:

It’s being fixed at the moment apparently.

1 Like

Pridelands has no Mythic troop, so no Mythics in the event chests this week…

1 Like

i rebooted steam, got an update, yet raksha keeps not giving green event gems :frowning:

Check this thread

Yay cool new stuff. Still think it’s a bit more powercreep on Sekhma…

So. Infernal King, Forest Guardian and Sekhma all transform Brown into another color. What’s with that?

2 Likes

How many legendary/mythic traits trigger on red matches?

1 Like

Probably on purpose, so they are not too easy to loop with each other.

Molten (Sheggra)
Compassion (Imp of Love)
Raging Bull (Ketras)
Sun’s Glory (Sekhma)

I do believe that’s all of them.

1 Like

Yea, make him 25!

4 Likes

Indeed, take this opportunity to change the nerf to something that isn’t meaningless.

3 Likes

Let him be at 20.

2 Likes

Yeah, getting unoriginal isn’t it…

It’s just the trigger. It’s no more unoriginal than all those traits triggered by a 4/5-match, or at the beginning of battle…

1 Like

Red has always been the favored colors of devs, just look at our Red minor / major traitstones :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, the legendary looks very fun to play with, but sadly I don’t see it making my red war days any easier, because it has little to no synergy with other reds and red/purple is already taken by solid candidates :frowning:

It feels more unoriginal in that there’s all these red ones and so few on any other colours…

Maybe unoriginal isn’t the right word: but clearly lacking in variety or distribution…

It is also pretty weak, 4-5match traits trigger so much more than the 3 of a specific colour even if you use a transformer of that colour.

there are just 4 of them, and purple has 3. there are also brown and green on upcoming troops.

I don’t think there needs to be a perfect distribution. Nothing in the game has perfect distribution, and if it did it would be weird. There are 22 distinct traits that activate on a 4/5-match, and only 7 that trigger when receiving damage to life. Doesn’t that bother you, in the name of balance? But I couldn’t care less.

The only reason a troop should have a certain trait is because it fits the troop (lore or functionality wise). I would be sad to find troops getting the ‘wrong’ traits in the name of even distribution.

2 Likes

Ive had great fun with this new Legendary so far. Pretty fun to play with in an Infernal King team.

2 Likes