Summoned troops lower stats

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
Summoned troops don’t get status bonuses from guild statues. I tried summoning different troops and all of the troops summoned are having 8 less hp and armor, 3 attack less and 2 magic less then the original troop (the one in the rooster).
I supposed it’s tied to guild bonuses since numbers match perfectly but that shouldn’t be happening.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Try summoning any troops and compare to the troop in your rooster. Numbers should be different based on how much bonuses you have from guild statues.

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post! Haven’t made any but the error is an easy one to reproduce.
Special thanks to @Dddd for pointing this out.

1 Like

@Sirrian @Nimhain is this intended?

Just bumping this while waiting for an answer.

Most likely a bug. We’re going to revisit Summons again in the future to try and resolve all the current issues with them.

(Sorry for the delay replying)

2 Likes

Hi @Saltypatra , apologies for the necro but I wanted to bump this to check that the guys hadn’t forgotten about this. With guild wars, summoner troops have a new lease of life and it would be great - if the intention is to fix it so that summoned gain statue bonuses - if this could be done sooner rather than later.

Thanks!

6 Likes

Bump

4 Likes