Streaming to illustrate console vs. PC/Mobile differences

Totally 100% agree Stan.
I must admit using kracken damage to kill TDs and then immediately devouring a respawned TDs is a beautiful thing to see.

2 Likes

One of my absolute favorites. When dealing with TDS, I often factor that into my strategy. It’s surprising how often the 25% resurrection and 40% devour coincide, though I’m more likely to try to combine the 25% resurrection with a 100% devour from Wulfy…

1 Like

Wulf is in my top 5 troops for the game. He has saved my bacon more times then I care to admit. I absolutely love him and now…Ketras, No Bull. :wink:

2 Likes

I really regret not going for ketras in his weakened pre buff state. I thought they’d buff it to the levels they did but I didn’t want to risk it.

1 Like

@death so you guys still see lot of famine on pc?

Mate, sorry I missed this one.
PvP not as much but is still there. Lol, haven’t seen too many double and triple famine teams though. I think people are also lazy and don’t change defense teams tbh… Plus it has always puzzled me that people post metas on a Public forum. Those teams always explode in numbers AFTER the public post. Feel sorry for the players who create these brilliant teams tbh.

Guild wars I see him in 50% of my battles. King Kerby The Devourer is in the other 50%…

1 Like

And mab the other 50%!
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

Yeah mab justice are in there too. Lol which version do you mean. PC or console?
Ek bd or kracken version. Lol,

1 Like

I only see justice on console. PC I don’t see guardians unless player is low level

2 Likes

I put the blame on @Tacet and his videos :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like