Streaming to illustrate console vs. PC/Mobile differences

I’ve added one more video into my original post. It is a second video showing Daily tasks and team-building. It is shorter and better, i think, than my first attempt.

A link to the new one his here as well:

That will probably be it for me today. I’m not feeling like playing with the AI settings again right now, but will keep that on the menu for next time.

2 Likes

You rock!!, i hope people enjoy you took the time to post these videos

1 Like

lol sorry to necro but i must say at x4 it’s beautiful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lol, nice video bro

2 Likes

I’ve lost more battles this week against justice crap then I ever have. Your right it is beautiful to watch her dismantle 4troops.

80% of my battles the bitch features in. :smirk:

2 Likes

Khorvash usually makes quick work of those teams. Either that or my last team worked well

Carnex
Wulfagrok
Manticore
Behemoth

It was so beautiful it made me weep.

Did you get a turn between 0:14 and 0:41? Yeah, there’s nothing wrong with that…

1 Like

Lol, yeah I had a few justice smashing teams. No problem as of last week. Might lose 1 out of every 15-20 justice battles with the RIGHT team.
I don’t use Ricky’s team against justice.
Yeah those troops work well @Shiratori
BUT I honestly feel its almost a coin flip now. The bitch only targeted skulls this week against me. Impervious don’t protect from that.

2 Likes

I’ve got a team that almost never loses to that team too, but that doesn’t mean $#!* isn’t broken!

I actually find the Khorvash version a little more difficult to deal with than the Kraken. You only need one impervious at the back to shut Kraken down.

1 Like

Nope :slight_smile:

but usually this team go well against them but if you got a bad start you are dead

2 Likes

Also korvash is too easy to kill now since he is only 25% skull damage reduction

2 Likes

Yeah 3-4 justice loop and boom next skull
Match 130 in the face lol

2 Likes

He’s still harder to kill than a Kraken in first slot, plus he mana drains and stuns. With my team, I’d much rather have Kraken plinking ineffectively at my back two troops who are immune to Mab than have Khorvash blasting my top troops with true damage.

1 Like

Yeah i also like korvash i used him today im GW and i was happy when he was stunning mab :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was that 21 moves in a row that they got? It’s hard to count at that speed…

I must admit killing top 2 troops with ek spell and mana draining and stunning the 3rd troop is great.
PC now has this…finally.

I give it a few weeks

2 Likes

Yup 21 exaclty then i got a skull match with last dragon and then another small loop :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Then @Mithran’s 5 move combo breaker definitely isn’t working as intended.

2 Likes

Nope i didin’t know about it untill he mention it but it’s clearly not working

1 Like

Hard to say what they mean when they say they are working on “spell order issues” or however they put it. That one feels unfair to me, but while it’s available, I’ll use it to my advantage. Kraken doing damage, then devouring who’s left feels more balanced (since he often devours a weakened troop).

1 Like