Stratagem is recruiting. (Top 5 guilds)

Due to a person that had to leave for family reasons, we’re looking for a new member in our family!

Stratagem are looking for a new member that wants to fight in bracket #1, get awesome rewards, Enjoy really good deck builds and just having fun!

Req’s= 300 trophies, 500k gold, 1500 seals, play all GW battles before reset, be active in our Discord channel.

Join our lobby for more information or just send a DM to me. GoW Stratagem

This is a great laid back guild that finishes top 5 every week in guild wars. Come join us!

Places are currently full!

Stratagem has place again for 2 players. Place your applications here of through the discord channel provided above!

Hello @RUS-6. Welcome to the club :blush:

We have 1 last spot now!

We’re looking for two members that can join us today or tomorrow, but if you join us today you’ll get some sweet GW rewards!

Visit our lobby for more information GoW Stratagem

We still have 2 spots open, we play guild wars weekly and get lots of legendary tasks done.

If interested join discord’s link in John’s message

Hello JackBauer, I am Buffy lvl1095 with all classes maxed rank

I would like to join your guild, here my legend status

highest rank : 10
Kingdoms Owned : 29
Unique Troops : 376
Total Troops : 7,711
Longest Win Streak : 95

More infos here
http://pimpandhost.com/image/70514905?size=original
http://pimpandhost.com/image/70514957?size=original

I have just left my previous guild, so i am ready for invite, have a nice game guys !!!

Hi OrochiBuffy,

Join our Discord lobby so we can invite you!

One spot left! Visit our lobby for more information - GoW Stratagem

We are full atm. If anyone is interested to join, please apply here or through the lobby channel on discord so we can put you on the waiting list.

We have a spot open at the moment

join our lobby for more information

Hello everyone. For the moment we are looking for 1 and later in perhaps another player. Reqs are currently under review due to the new update but for the moment they are:

750k gold
1500 seals
All GW matches done by sunday
At least 30k in GW (to maintain our high GW position)
At least level 500 to be able to achieve the above. If you are below that level and 100 percent certain you can, pm me.
Join discord and be active in it! A lot of things happen there!

Another thing is NO trophy req! You can complete the reqs how you want!

You can post your applies here, pm me or jackbauer, or go to our discord channel.

Hope to welcome some new members soon!

3 Likes

Still looking for 1 player! Decide today before rewards on monday!

We have a full guild!

1 Like

The current state of affairs in which the game is not had caused some members deciding to leave. So a few spots have come open. Reqs can be seen above this post. You can apply through a pm towards me or through this link:

Hoping to welcome some new members during these arduous times!

There are still some places open for fresh members!