Stratagem is recruiting. (Top 5 guilds)

Friendly bump

1 Like

We are sill looking for one player to join us on our adventures.

We clear more than a dozen legendary tasks every week, and so far have have had great GW performance.

We are optionally social, and can offer a lot of positive help if you want it, or just let you enjoy the game without chatting.

Hi Level 445 I am interested

code DEIRDRE19

i 500/600 trophy is 1M gold

You seem like a good fit. Let me double check with the guild before inviting you. I want to make sure we don’t have another waiting that I’m not aware of.

ok thank you

You’re welcome. Do you have discord? We communicate a lot there and prefer that you can check it from time to time.

I will create an account

Great. I sent a guild invite out to you. It was DEIDRE_19 though.

no DEIRDRE_19

Saw you in global chat. Sent an invite to you.

Ty for invit good luck

We’re recruiting for two new members that can join our family on next Monday, since we have two players that will quit playing this game after this week.

This is what we will offer you:

• Finished statue tasks within hours and at least 10 legendary tasks (usually way more than that) before reset
  • A bunch of men and women that are very dedicated, but realizes that there’s a life outside this game
  • Fighting hard in the first bracket (we haven’t been lower than fifth place)
  • Loads of recommended builds for each color so you don’t have to test troops all night long
  • Free candy^!

What we want:

• A dedicated player that can do 300 trophies, donate 500 000 gold, claim 1 500 seals and play all Guild Wars battles before reset.
  • Someone that has an account or will create an account on Discord.

Please, come to our lobby so we can discuss whatever you want! Discord

^ We won’t give you any candy

2 Likes

post for visibility.

We need one more member to join us on Sunday, once the current member who will quit the game is done with his GW battles! Join our lobby for more information.

Our two spots are filled, but we will now have a third one too due to people quitting the game.

So, we need one new member on Sunday or Monday. Visit our lobby for more information!

Thats really great!!

1 Like

We still need one more dedicated member. Follow the link above so you can chat with us. :slightly_smiling_face:

Stratagem are looking for a new member that wants to fight in bracket #1, get awesome rewards, take part of really good deck builds and just having fun!

Req’s= 300 trophies, 500k gold, 1500 seals, play all GW battles before reset, be active in our Discord channel.

If you’re fast, you can take part of this weeks GW loot!

Join our lobby for more information or just send a DM to me. GoW Stratagem

1 Like

John, mention that we were 1st in 1st bracket of GW last week :slight_smile: !

1 Like