Stoned in the Spire

I mean, there’s a “one time at band camp” reference in the game, too. Collectively we acknowledge the existence and importance of the high road as we jet-ski through the gutters of the low one. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Recreational weed for adults over 21 is legal where I live. Just sayin

Maybe the defender should get what their team earns, if they win.

As an incentive to not have troll single troop defence teams, because there is no reason to have a decent defend team.

1 Like

Indeed… .for every Shakespearian quotation there should be an equal and opposite joke on flatulation.

11 Likes

Isn’t that one of Newton’s laws? I might be misremembering my high-school physics, but if farts are wrong then I don’t want to be right.

4 Likes

You all are speaking my language!

1 Like

Newton’s third law: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Applies in equal parts to: paired forces, flatulence, and game balance.

7 Likes

Done and Done!

9 Likes

Ooh fart jokes… oh and some new troops…

Wasn’t Bone Dragon’s nerf due for this week? :confused:

1 Like

I understand the Bone Dragon correction may need a game update to allow it to work: hence delay.

What I don’t understand is why we can’t do a minor nerf (increase mana cost to 16-17) in the meantime.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

9 Likes

OK, I guess I’ll go first…

400 Event Keys = 2 Gog and Gud and 7 Sheggra. /facepalm

(Knowing me, that’s so far …)

1 Like

Bad luck…

Me: 300 Event keys = 6 Gog and Gud, 6 Sheggra…

Oh, and 120 of the new Obsidian thing… I actually remembered to do my event keys before buying the thing with Glory…

1 Like

Just a snapshot of how much harder it is for high level players to compete on the leaderboard…

Not that I expect to be in the top ten for long… or even the top ten-thousand…

2 Likes

98 event keys = 0 Gog and 2 Sheggra

You are saying its that much harder yet you are the one sitting on the top?

This shows me that even though you are getting less points (2/3 trophy? ) per fight you are still able to keep up with other players on reset.

1 Like

The game just got confused and thought your username was Sheggra so gave you plenty of them :stuck_out_tongue:

Took me I think 70 or so keys, and got 1 GG, no other legendaries.

Yup, less points per battle.

Only by playing 50% more battles! You kinda missed exactly my point…

I’ll try for the cookie.

RuneScape?