Stone Cold Killers (PC/Mobile and Console)

Originally published at: http://gemsofwar.com/stone-cold-killers/

Untrue lovers and fallen angels.

New Troop: Snow-Hunter

Not all Raksha live in the sun-drenched plains of the Pridelands; their northern brethren live up in the distant snowy mountains, and have grown thick coats of fur to keep themselves warm. Not only is their fur thick though, it is also white, so they can hunt their prey from cover.

Snow-Hunter is a legend amongst the northern tribes as one of the greatest hunters who have ever lived. The Fey fear him, as do the Urska and the northern Dwarves when he ranges far from his homeland, because he hunts not just for food, but also for sport…

Please note this Event is for all versions of the game; Steam, iOS, Android, PS4, and Xbox versions. We'll be briefly moving out of sync again shortly to help with our final catch up for consoles, but for now, isn't it nice to have everything release together!

Join the Forum!

11 Likes

There it is :slight_smile:

2 Likes

First baby!!!

Edit : lol second

2 Likes

That second trait :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Is Raksha or Rogue getting the other boost?

It’s a surprise, they won’t tell us

When will the Urska kingdom go live on Xbox One (and PS4)?

1 Like

When we will get the update. No infos about when it will release yet

1 Like

Arcane Lava on some snow-themed troop… Strange.

4 Likes

Brown = Earth… he travels across ground and uses the ground to track prey. Red = Fire… His fur keeps him blazingly warm in the icy cold temperatures? XD

5 Likes

(Sorry for the late post, team! Had some delays on our end.)

2 Likes

@Saltypatra So Today is the day you gonna tell us the update been submitted to sony and microsoft? :slight_smile:

@Rickygervais that was a big leap!

2 Likes

Watch out for the Raksha meta this week. :slight_smile:

Troop looks cool, like the Icy Death trait.
Though Hunters Mark really needs not to self cleanse like poison for it to be a lot more useful than it currently is.

Can’t blame me for trying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool troop, and oh yeah on Lava Arcanes. But i think we had to much Glacial Peaks Events lately.

There is no such thing as too much MabIMEAN Glacial Peaks!

3 Likes

Cool new troop…

1 Like

I don’t care if they put arcane lavas on a troop that lives in the flatlands that’s permanently covered in ice! So long as I gets my arcanes.

And 2 per pack as well which is welcome.

4 Likes

i feel this game is pretty abbandoned by his creators…

2 Likes