Old recruitment post - being replaced

I restart two times Discord already but same problem, initialy message apear white collour, in three second change to red. Iusing android tablet with 3g internet

Maybe we can try again tomorrow. It’s possible discord is having issues. Sorry.

Ok, but if you have 《Whats App》, you can write me now - +243 817 469 641

Sorry you are having so much trouble with Discord. We can’t use a different interview process being we expect all members to use discord for everything else also. All our members use discord (this is how we share team ideas, tactics, GW strategies, and much more).
Sorry…

Bracket 1 in Guild Wars, friendly helpful faces, all the rewards you could dream of. What else could you want in a guild? After a year in this guild, I am glad to call it home.

1 Like

Hello. Im interested to join your guid. I level 427. I can make your req. My invite code is ASIRAL.

Hello Asiral. At the very top of this message is “HOW TO JOIN HOGUNS”. This gives you a link to our discord channel where we can do an interview for the position. Thanks very much. :slight_smile:

Everyone, we are still taking applications for this open seat.
Thanks! :slight_smile:

oh damn, groot left?

without a tear-ridden good bye note?

good to see that you guys and gals are still doing well without him.

Still going strong but, we all miss him… (maybe he’ll come back and play again someday). :slight_smile:

once he realises that real life is just ‘too real’, he’ll be back in a flash.

in the meantime, keep the guild warm for him and his wife.

Yep… :wink:

Hi i’m interested, ive pm u ;).

thks

All, we have filled our open slot. Thank you for those that applied.

Hello everyone, Hoguns has one seat open… Looking for someone great. :slight_smile:

Hey, how’s it goin’! My name’s Preston, and I’m 28.

I’ve been playing Gems of War for a couple months. My account Level’s up to ~150. That’s far below the recommended level. I’ll have some difficulty making it to 300k each week, but if you think it’s possible through hard work, I’ll certainly do it!

I’m no guild leader, you tell me if it makes sense! I’m obviously here for the benefits! Have a good day. :sunglasses:

Discord: “Preston C.#6831
Invite Code: SPRUCE_1

Sorry Spruce, I didn’t see your request till now. We take all new applications on Discord only (as mentioned above).

All, we have filled our open slots. Thank you for those that applied.

Two open seats. Please contact us if your looking for a great guild to be a part of.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can easily hit your quotas, getting about 800 trophies a week atm so… yeh.

I also have discord, send me a PM if you’d like to have me. :slight_smile:

If it matters, I’m also VIP3 which helps considerably with scouting, not sure if scouting is a thing in GW but… yeh.