Old recruitment post - being replaced

Join Hoguns! Have fun, get cool stuff, low sentinel-free requirements!

4 Likes

Pure disinformation! We are just letting you go atm, but history weve beaten you on multiple occasions!

2 Likes

Well, if you’d like to join a winning team, we still have one spot open. :wink:

All joking aside, both Mean Machines & Hoguns are great guilds but only Hoguns has a spot open at the moment. Come find out what all the fuss is about. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

As their direct rival i would still recomend Hoguns. They are as great as Mean Machine!

3 Likes

Looking for one more to join our Hoguns family. Semi-casual guild who completes all tasks and at least 5 Legendary Tasks each week. Great group; come check us out on our public Discord channel here: Hoguns GoW Guild

2 Likes

I can do 800-1k trophies, 1.5-2 million gold and all seals. Will you take me on?

2 Likes

Thanks for applying on Discord and welcome to the guild RiverSong…

1 Like

No more seats are available at this time.

2 Likes

One seat available at this time! Come join our public discord and say hi!

2 Likes

Looking for an active and fun guild to get your feet wet with Guild Wars? Look no further. We’ve here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and we’re all out of bubblegum.

:star2: All Guild Tasks completed on Monday
:star2: At least 6 Legendary Tasks completed each week
:star2: Active Discord community
:star2: Currently out of bubblegum

Come apply here: Hoguns GoW Guild

5 Likes

Full again. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hoguns now has two seats open… Please apply on discord. :slight_smile:

(We are taking applications now but seats will be filled late Sunday or Monday morning).

3 Likes

Guild is awesome and fun. And they even accepted me, so standards are pretty low, and sense of humour is a must. Come!

6 Likes

Anybody looking for a relaxed group that still produces like a top guild, come see us. It’s a great place to be.

4 Likes

Best guild I have ever been in.

2 Likes

Full again. Thanks…

1 Like

Hello all, Hoguns has one open seat at this time. The start date for this opening is this Sunday May 21st). Please apply through discord (information at the top of this thread). We look forward to meeting you.

Full again. Thanks…

Hello all, Hoguns has one open seat at this time. We are looking to fill this seat today. Please apply through discord (information at the top of this thread). We look forward to meeting you.

Full again. Thanks…