Spreadsheet: Top 100 Leaderboard Players (May/June)

June 13, 2016 Leaderboard (Before Reset)
GoW Leaderboard Spreadsheet

I have transferred the leaderboard information to a spreadsheet for easy reading. Since defense wins/losses aren’t reliable because of various bugs from the first week of PVP 2.0, I won’t bother calculating any metrics for that week.

However, next week, I’d like to make a couple of charts:
Top 10 Guilds With Players in Top 100
Top 10 Invade Win Ratios
Top 10 Defense Win Ratios

As I mentioned in another thread, I might do a chart of defense troop frequency.

Thanks to yonizaf for the idea for this project.

19 Likes

Thanks for doing this. :slight_smile:

Welcome :slight_smile:

i have the cutiest patootie :blush:

Thank you, Ashasekayi. Very neat!

And as a member of the top 100 (barely got a toe in the water) I approve this message.

2 Likes

Congrats on making it to the leaderboard. :smile_cat:

1 Like

Kudos on taking on this project. I’m grateful to have this data to cross reference given I won’t be able to collate it myself.

I’ve assigned this thread to the Community Guides category as that is where all the regularly updated stats threads end up (including mine).

1 Like

Thanks for moving it to the right place. I wasn’t sure if it should go in guides or community content.

1 Like

June 6, 2016 Spreadsheet Update

This week’s spreadsheet represents the first full week of PVP 2.0. The leaderboard data in the spreadsheet was captured at 6 minutes before reset. Despite the defense data still being corrupted by bugs, I went ahead and setup some interesting charts. I did not include charts that compare last week with this week since last week wasn’t a full week of matches.

Note: There are three tabs that represent the leaderboard, visual charts and corresponding calculated data. Look in the first post for the spreadsheet.

Included Charts:
Frequency of Players By Guild
Frequency of Players By Level
Top 10 Players By Invade Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Defense Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Total Win Ratio
Defense Troop Frequency (Top 15)

Some Interesting Stats:

Players With Best By Invade Win Ratio: inspecterjesus and lignum5
Player With Best By Defense Win Ratio: inspecterjesus
Player With Best By Total Win Ratio: inspecterjesus
Minimum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 11,931
Maximum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 70,507
Minimum Games Played on Leaderboard: 286
Maximum Games Played on Leaderboard: 2615
Guild With Most Players on Leaderboard: Match Masters

Fun Fact:

Last Minute Sprint: In the 24 minutes before reset, @dhjl and Sister continued to fight it out for the top spot. In that time, dhjl played 6 games and earned 78 PVP points; Sister played 6 games and earned 182 PVP points.

Disclaimer:
Like Santa, I make the list and check it twice. However, if you find an error, feel free to PM me with a correction.

To Do List:

Top 20 Defense Teams

14 Likes

Great resource! Very glad you’re doing this.

3 Likes

Thank you :smile_cat:

By the way, if anyone has suggestions for other metrics to follow based on leaderboard stats, let me know.

3 Likes

awesome! im ranked 24!!! go Vn4ever!!! and congrats on guild mate Krammaster for #8!!!

1 Like

Congrats on your ranking. :smile_cat:

I ended at 49, so I jumped 2 spots in the last 6 minutes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great work @Ashasekayi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks much :smile_cat:

1 Like

(June 13, 2016)

GoW Leaderboard Spreadsheet

Once again this week, dhjl is the champion of the leaderboard. Maximum games played went up from 2,615 to 2,723. However, there was a massive spike in maximum PVP points from 70,507 to 101,140. I would assume this occurred because the game developers gave high level players a 25% point boost for hard matches.

After looking at the stats for last week, it would seem that the climb to reach the Top 100 is getting even steeper. In the previous event week, you needed to at least play 286 games (or 11,931 points) to reach the leaderboard. However, you needed to play at least 341 games (or 13,593 points) to make it on to the board last week.

Queen Mab has dethroned Infernal King and The Great Maw on the most frequently used troop list. In the previous event week, there were 19 Queen Mab troops used. Yet, last week, there were 46 Queen Mab’s on defense across levels. It’s worth noting that there was a Queen Mab in every top scoring defense team by level sans one.

Other troops that saw increased usage were Valkyrie, Soothsayer and the recently buffed Crimson Bat. However, Bone Dragon dropped from 13 troops to 7. In the previous event week, the most used weapon was Morthani’s Scythe. Surprisingly, the offensive weapon, Prismatic Orb, rose to the top.

Levels 0 - 200 still have the most diversity in defense troops used. However, that diversity declined last week. In the previous week, Mab and/or Maw teams comprised 25% of teams at that level. However, the amount increased to 36% last week. Higher levels had from 46% to 66% Mab and/or Maw defense teams.

Some Interesting Stats:

Number 1 Player on Leaderboard: @dhjl
Players With Best Invade Win Ratio: lignum5 and @AutumnRose
Player With Best Defense Win Ratio: @Justakid
Player With Best Total Win Ratio: fisheepxxz
Minimum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 13,593
Maximum PVP Points on Leaderboard: 101,140
Minimum Games Played on Leaderboard: 341
Maximum Games Played on Leaderboard: 2,723
Guilds With Most Players on Leaderboard: Anonymous and Match Masters
Most Used Troop: Queen Mab
Most Used Weapon: Prismatic Orb

Top Defense Teams By Level Range:

0 - 200: [55.42%] Soothsayer | Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Queen Mab
201 - 400: [44.33%] Morthani’s Scythe |Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Soothsayer
401 - 600: [41.18%] Soothsayer | Queen Mab | Valkyrie | Queen Mab
601 - 800: [41.46%] The Great Maw | Mercy | Infernal King | Sheggra
800+: [36.17%] Mountain Crusher | Valkyrie | Queen Mab | Queen Mab

[Note: You can see all defense teams listed by win ratio and level in the spreadsheet.]

Mab and Maw Usage By Level Range:

0 - 200: Mab: 28%; Maw: 8%; Both: 0%
201 - 400: Mab: 15%; Maw: 26%; Both: 5%
401 - 600: Mab: 20%; Maw: 20%; Both: 20%
601 - 800: Mab: 33%; Maw: 33%: Both: 0%
800+: Mab: 28%; Maw: 15%; Both: 12%

Defense Troop Frequency (Top 20) Image

Charts in Spreadsheet:
Frequency of Players By Guild
Frequency of Players By Level
Top 10 Players By Invade Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Defense Win Ratio
Top 10 Players By Total Win Ratio
Defense Troop Frequency (Top 20)

Disclaimer:
Like Santa, I make the list and check it twice. However, if you find an error, feel free to PM me with a correction.

14 Likes

You people better get your Queen Mab counters rolling, because until they tweak her, her frequency numbers are only going to rise.

Awesome work, thanks a lot!
You should copy the link to the spreadsheet into your weekly post.

1 Like

That’s a good point. :smile_cat: I added the link to the weekly post.

1 Like