[Spoilers] Specific to future Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs

This thread is for posting and discussing spoilers directly related to Arcane traitstone and Kingdom Power planning. Feel free to cross-post useful information from the other spoiler threads, but I (and presumably others) could really use a thread that’s just dedicated to helping plan which stones to save Glory for and which to grind Explore for.

Here’s the best knowledge posted to date:

12/19 Glacial Peaks: Blue Common and Green/Brown Ultra-Rare
12/26 Stormheim: Yellow Common and Green/Red Ultra-Rare
01/02 Karakoth: Red/Purple Ultra-Rare and Red/Brown Epic
01/09 Drifting Sands: Purple/Brown Ultra-Rare
01/16 Wild Plains: Green/Red Ultra-Rare
~01/20: Elf kingdom
01/23 Elf kingdom: Blue/Purple Epic
01/30 Blighted Lands: Red/Purple Ultra-Rare and Red/Brown Legendary
02/06 Zhul’kari: Blue/Purple Ultra-Rare
02/13 Khaziel: Blue/Brown Epic
02/20 Broken Spire: Purple/Brown Ultra-Rare and Green/Brown Legendary

Thanks to @Lyya and @turintuor.

More information for future weeks - no matter how unreliable - would be most welcome.

16 Likes

Here’s some of what’s ahead (subject to change, blah blah):

12/19 Glacial Peaks: Blue Common and Green/Brown Ultra-Rare
12/26 Stormheim: Yellow Common and Green/Red Ultra-Rare
01/02 Karakoth: Red/Purple Ultra-Rare and Red/Brown Epic
01/09 Drifting Sands: Purple/Brown Ultra-Rare
01/16 Wild Plains: Green/Red Ultra-Rare
~01/20: Elf kingdom
01/23 Elf kingdom: Blue/Purple Epic
01/30 Blighted Lands: Red/Purple Ultra-Rare and Red/Brown Legendary
02/06 Zhul’kari: Blue/Purple Ultra-Rare
02/13 Khaziel: Blue/Brown Epic
02/20 Broken Spire: Purple/Brown Ultra-Rare and Green/Brown Legendary

15 Likes

If that Blue/Brown freezes enemies based on how many blue gems are exploded, my let’s play account is going to have a lot of fun with a Valkyrie+Justice combo. :wink:

1 Like

Wait, only 1 troop? :frowning:

What is this madness?!

Looks like the pace may be slowing for the forseeable future…or else they’re going to add more troops to the release schedule as we get closer to it.

1 Like

A welcome respite for those of us behind. I wouldn’t be surprised though if they’ve just been focusing on 2.2 and Guild Wars, perhaps we’ll see those second troops fill in over the next few weeks. 2.2 was “soon” until the day before and Glacial Peak’s 2nd troop was hot-swapped just a couple days ago. Either way, thanks for keeping on top of what’s now 3 spoiler threads, @Lyya.

It would be really good if we could have Shield, Venom and Light traitstones in the near future. It has been forever since any of those :unamused:

1 Like

Yes was mid August and sept since we saw:

Thorn Knight - Venom
Winged Bison - Light
Royal Engineer - Shield

1 Like

I feel better farming the Yellow/Green now, knowing it isn’t going soon.

@actreal says 12/19 Glacial Peaks: Blue Common and Blue/Brown Ultra-Rare

an hour kater

@Lyya says 12/19 Glacial Peaks: Blue Common and Green/Brown Ultra-Rare

Any idea which one is likely to be correct ?

Green/Brown. The Blue/Brown troop was delayed due to bug issue

2 Likes

Thanks for quick response :+1:

QFT

I seriously need venom and light stones. I guess I’ll have to suffer through explore mode to get them.

:disappointed:

4 Likes

Same here…

Yes, that’s what this thread is for - making good decisions about farming. :slight_smile:

Lyya. Sorry, mine was a missed edit - I thought I’d changed it to Green/Brown but I was mistaken.

Yes! Been waiting on vemon foreverrrrrrrr. And my friend has been waiting for a whitehelm event before for some reason her RNG hates her and refuses to yield up a Mercy. :confused:

So… Looking at dual type traistones, that’s 2 Green/Brown, 2 Red/Brown, 2 Red/Purple, 2 Blue/Purple, 2 Purple/Brown, 2 Green/Red, and one Blue/Brown…

That’s 0 Yellow/XXX, 0 Red/Blue, 0 Blue/Green, 0 Green/Purple

8 dual types not represented for 5 types that are twice, it’s not well distributed… I hope this gets devs attention and they mix it up a bit…

4 Likes

They don’t, it seems intentional. While it was raining arcane beasts and venoms over the summer there were zero arcane spirits to be had. Now 6 months later I have a surplus of over 50 arcane spirits and desperately need beast and venom…they just cycle through

well,well,well…
little bit out of topic, but what about xbox/ps4? Will be really nice too know little our future. Like this, we can save (or spend) glory point for the following week…

That makes sense. It’s kind of hard to sell traitstone packs for real money if the the same traitstones are regularly available for a freely earned currency like glory in the game. So from a commercial point of view this seems to be a smart move from the devs side of things.