[SPOILERS] NEW Kingdom (11.11)

harry potter movie.

Some minor changes in tonight’s update:

Deck Hand spell increased to 11 mana, decreased to create 5 gems.
Spell: Swab the Deck (11 Blue/Red): Create 5 Purple Gems, then transform all Purple Gems to Blue.

Pirate spell increased to 11 mana.
Spell: Yarr! (11 Yellow/Blue): All allied Rogues gain [Magic + 1] Attack. Give 10 Gold, boosted by allied Rogues. [5x]

Sharkey’s spell boost reduced from 2:1 to 3:1, magic stat decreased.
Spell: Anchors Aweigh (12 Blue/Brown): Deal [Magic + 5] damage randomly split amongst enemies, boosted by Gold collected. [3:1]
MAX Attack=18, Armor=22, Magic=6, Life=17

Lil’ Johnny Bronze spell decreased to 12 mana.
Spell: Hook Me Up (12 Yellow/Brown): Create 8 Skulls, plus 4 more for every Treasure Map collected. 20% chance to gain a Treasure Map. [4x]

Kraken spell now hits last 2 enemies, magic stat decreased.
Spell: Depths Below (16 Green/Purple): Deal [Magic + 5] damage to the last 2 enemies. Create 9 Blue Gems. Then there is a 40% chance to devour the last enemy.
MAX Attack=18, Armor=18, Magic=10, Life=27

Bonnie Rose’s spell reduced to 12 mana and improved damage.
Spell: Plunder (12 Blue/Red): Deal [Magic + 4] damage to an enemy, boosted by Gold collected. Gain 15 Gold. [2:1]

Mimic spell modified.
Spell: Surprise! (11 Brown/Purple): Either: Give 50 Gold, OR Deal [Magic + 3] damage to a random enemy, OR Devour a random enemy, OR Explode 6 Gems, OR Gain [Magic + 3] Life, OR Gain 10 Magic.

11 Likes

Ooh. Mimic is way better now. Still extremely iffy but not the garbage it was previously…

2 Likes

Maybe it’s just me, but the troops originally seemed rather underwhelming…why are they getting nerfed?

Did you not read the buffed Kraken ability and trait? O_o

1 Like

A point of clarity on Lil’ Johnny Bronze: The spell will Boost on total accumulated maps, not just the one from the spell cast itself. Seems like a fun combo with Tyri, though likely not viable for PvP endgame due to the inherent unreliability.

Everyone besides Kraken in the kingdom was underwhelming to me. Also note this is from a PVP standpoint as someone who goes against people with full bonuses and base mythics while I have half of their stat bonuses.

And a lot of troops except Kraken (and Mimic and maybe one more) just got nerfed a smidge. I simply meant the kingdom as a whole feels lackluster to me, and a bunch of the new troops just got further negative tweaks.

But, yes, Kraken seems great. I’ll definitely be using him

2 Likes

Agree. Epic & Legendary troops have been buffed whereas other troops have been nerfed…

Look at Sharkey: with 175 golds, he do something like 80 split damage… When you see Rowanne’s stat, who want to use him now?

The main difference with that is Sharkey can always cast that for 80 split damage. Since a player’s collected gold, souls, and maps cannot be reduced, troops that scale based on them are a lot more consistent. Rowanne loses almost all her damage potential to physical damage.

Yes but 80 split damage is when you used 3 Merchants… And you have to generate the extra golds which takes turns. If you don’t have any merchants, he only does 54 split damage.

You talked about Rowanne but only in the worst case: you can also boost her damage (Golden Cog is nice) ;-). And, she does 109 split damage without any boost…

2 Likes

But you do mean accumulated maps in that battle, yes?

Not total accumulated maps that the player has in their collection? Else I’m looking forward to dishing out 4000 damage per shot :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, in the battle. :slight_smile:

That would have been an amusing, but terrible, way to make people feel better about all those maps they can’t bring themselves to use. :smile:

8 Likes

Can’t wait for some KRAKEN!!!

1 Like

i think merchant trait needs a boost to 50%, then that trait and those new troops would also make sense

25% merchant can give up to just a plain +50 gold using dragon armor… 4 merchants +200 gold?
if it was 50% it would at least go to 100gold per a merchant with dragon armor which would make sense to spend time on actually collecting that gold during fight

2 Likes

Has anyone made a tentacle pron joke yet? If not [enter tenticle pron joke here][quote=“Annaerith, post:97, topic:14578”]
i think merchant trait needs a boost to 50%
[/quote]

That would make alchemist worth playing agian

Alchemist is fine. All universal transformers have a place, as “glue” in many compositions.

A place, yes. However long ago, as you probably know, battles used to cost 50 gold. Back in those days alchemist was king of the troops until well you were able to not rely on him anymore, which usually happened at about level 10 or when you got a really good pvp team. Level 10 being at that point in the game, the minimum level requirement for playing pvp games.

As far as I know, Alchemist + Valkyrie + Banshee is still viable for lowbies, and generates twice as many Souls, to boot. (Though Hellcat may be a better option over Banshee, if you happen to get one.)

We’re way off topic, however.

Very true, maybe we can bring it back with this? " do you think [quote=“Lyya, post:101, topic:14578”]
Alchemist + Valkyrie + Banshee is still viable
[/quote]

will work on what we know about the new kingdom, and how good are the troops from the new kingdom? Also, do you think valkyrie or alchemist will see play with the new troops from the new kingdom?