[SPOILERS] NEW Kingdom (11.11)

release him!

That Common as drafted looks OP for the end game - 3x shots with Magic scaling for only that mana cost…? @Shimrra?

What are the colors for turkar & sunsail?

They try and use a term “power creep” in gaming, but all it is really is not checking your past work when you do a new job.

They train that out of you in accounting

what’s mana color of Tuskar + Sunsail?

Tuskar is Green/Brown, Sunsail is Green.

Spoilers ahead I forgot how to hide it again -.-
By connecting this and the colors you said in spoiler section I deducted this kingdom will be event kingdom next week. Am I right?

Nope, pirate is predicted in 2 weeks. Next should be Pridelands.

(schedule subject to change, yada yada)

Oh nevermind tuskar and sunsail are not from pirate kingdom.

I apologize if this has already been mentioned TL;DR

but I love the concept of Water Heart, third trait- gives 1 life for every blue ally

but compared to Water Spirit, third trait- give 1 magic for every blue ally

I think that Water Heart needs a slight buff, even just to 2, but something. The value of Magic over Life is substantial enough to warrant it, IMHO.

4 Likes

Targets randomly, gives up the turn to do so and no board mod. Even 17x3 for 8 mana seems pretty medicore end-game wise when you have to give up the turn. During the early midgame period when everyone has their 5* magic but no other 5*s, it looks good for a common. At the endgame, it might be the third best brown common in the game.

This makes sense.

However using the formula the Devs use, it should be +4

1 Magic = 2 Attack = 4 Life/Armor

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! I think +4 life is appropriate, now it feels like a solid third trait! :wink:

I think the traits they design with have different weights. So they don’t consider Heart = Spirit, but assign based on other aspects of the troop.

There are a bunch of traits I wish would get buffed. Like Grudge. Grudge should be something you think about before you spam cast a bunch of spell, vs something you can mostly ignore.

Not really a spoiler, but where does this come from? (Not doubting you, just curious if the devs have said anything else about rough stat equivalents/weights!)

Comparing to Hobgoblin… lets say the extra turn compensates for a rarity tier or two, we have one targeted and one random vs three random. All scaling with magic. Although Commons are also only charging from one color of mana.

… Still seems high. The three targets makes it incredibly likely you’ll hit the one you really want to hit. If it was half-scaling it would be useless… I think it just needs to cost a bit more?

Also @Jainus Kraken’s trait.

1 Like

This is pretty standard across Team Bonuses and I know the Devs have stated this before.

Confirmed, this is how team bonuses, perks, etc are weighted - and is how the Devs compute reference values.

1 Like

I just can’t wait for this new Kingdom. I go back to sleep now…cya when the Kingdom comes…

5 Likes

this new kingdom looks crazy! :grin:
just for a moment i was thinking its a shame im not a low level and i wont have any use on those maps… for a moment xD