[SPOILERS] NEW Kingdom (11.11)

Merfolk troop type is new, no?

And given there’s only one of them, and he (it) has Merfolk Bond, that means…

More merfolk incoming eventually!

Wait… DAMAGE on 4+ gem matches!?

It’s going to be the only legend in event chests, too. Time to hoard my event keys.

Yep. 2x that one plus green/purple loop with Green Seer and Giant Spider seems viable.

Any word on the new kingdom banner?

Wait, Sharkey is a Merfolk?

Since when is that a thing

Probably because merfolk is being used as a generalization for “aquatic furries” ← I don’t have a better term right now…

1 Like

I find this funny, you just made my day.

I was just wondering because NOBODY ELSE has this. He is alone in this world.

For now. :wink:
Oh i’ve found a better term: anthropomorfic sea/aquatic creatures.

Such majestic creatures… :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@Jainus look at that familiar thing /highfve.

I like the gold-collection → scaling damage mechanic on some of those. Its neat. I can see at least one new trait too (non-legendary).

Mimic’s numbers (as presented) are crap though:

• 10 gold is not worth casting or even having
  • 20+ damage (late-game stats) to a random enemy is passable at best
  • devour obviously is the best roll but not reliable
  • explode 6 gems is meh
  • 7 life is straight up bad
  • and +3 magic is pretty bad by default - but what really gets me is that the +3 magic is only applicable to ONE of these rolls!

It costs 12? Help this poor thing out.

2 Likes

Agreed, it could be dumped down to a 6 Mana Cost and still wouldn’t see semi-regular play.
He’s like a jack-of-all-trades but sucks at everything. (Devour on Sand Shark has a near double chance.)

Really looking forward to this kingdom though! Not just because of the troops or pirate theme, but because I’m interested in what the new storyline will entail!

I’m in the mid 400s and I still love treasure maps. I run out of them faster than I can acquire them. Look forward to playing with these new troops.

1 Like

I hate treasure maps but my OCD won’t let me store them. Plus they’re a nice way to get a few extra gems.

4x Mimic on defense? The ultimate RNG party for the abusive AI! (Would probably still lose 99/100 though)

I just noticed, the epic for the new kingdom is yellow/brown and has impervious. Why must EVERY brown/yellow in this game be good? Too many to trait. :frowning:

1 Like

:confused:

There are 2 Troops that are used commonly, 3-4 that are situational at best and the rest (7-8) are utterly forgetable.

Hell, even the new Epic barely fits into the situational category

With Legendary Tasks now in the offing, the extra gold mechanic type troops may become useful.

I think we should all avoid putting spoilers in the post titles of this sub-forum, yes?

I have edited this thread title accordingly.

1 Like

We need to go full boar and name that last trait testacles

1 Like

1 Like

@Eika it’s Green & Purple. :grinning: Kraken …

1 Like