[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Jul-Oct 2017

This thread is now up-to-date with the latest (possibly even less reliable) spoilers.

This thread gets updated when I can be bothered and I post when I update it. So at any time you can compare the latest post date from me with the date in @MakoSipper’s spreadsheet and determine which has the most up-to-date information. Based on recent update speed, the spreadsheet is a safe bet to be updated first.

3 Likes

Thank you @actreal and @MakoSipper (@Rasper for all his work in the past) for all your updates. It’s a game changer knowing the schedule of what’s coming for planning purposes. I owe all of you a debt of gratitude, as well as @yonizaf who I remember has helped on getting the information as well.

None Of The Above
Unrepentant

3 Likes

Can you please give us an update?
Thank you for all your work ^^

A couple of weeks just got shuffled around, but nothing earth-shatteringly new in the spoilers. Top post is updated to today.

2 Likes

Thank Actreal ^^

The remainder of this schedule seems highly likely to change as the devs are “playing it by ear” in order to finally merge the PC/mobile and console releases. No idea when the schedule will be resettled and how much of the new schedule will be available for spoilers.

3 Likes

Thanks for the info, tagging topic for reference.
Any idea when it will be updated?

Also, are there any spoilers for crafting Mythics in the soulforge?

It’s 9-15. What happened to Merlantis?

Delays: The 2017 Story

Read the post two above yours:

So next week is Blade stones? :smiley:

Upcoming event should give Venom(Green/Purple)

I am no longer updating this thread. For the latest event spoilers, I suggest the GoW Events spreadsheet, currently managed by @turintuor.

If anyone wants to borrow this format for future spoiler threads, they are quite welcome.

3 Likes