[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Jul-Oct 2017

I knew I was asking for trouble when I posted spoilers stretching out this far.

The whole schedule’s been shuffled, and I’ve updated the top post with the latest spoilery goodness, but don’t count on it not being shuffled again.

4 Likes

Last Swamp bundle for four months or something, next Mythic needs them in a couple weeks, who knows what might change … yeah, I’m just… gonna get a few more of those now… always run out of the things…

2 Likes

The way I see it, anyone planning around spoilered information assumes the risk of last-minute changes, and you shouldn’t feel responsible for the volatility indirectly caused by these spoilers.

9 Likes

I’ll update the spreadsheet this afternoon.

2 Likes

Have a Like for your effort, it’s appreciated. :thumbsup:

1 Like

Updated http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents

I noticed that an entry for ZhulKari dropped out of the list, so I left it as Dec 31

1 Like

Good choice, the troop’s still there but without a date for now.

I completely agree, and the way I offset that responsibility is by being very repetitive about how unreliable this data is, so that if anyone ever complains I can carpet-quote-bomb them. :smiley:

2 Likes

The accelerated kingdom release surprised me, with Merlantis just one month after Urskaya, and Shentang two months after. No way I’ll have enough resources to 5* Merlantis right out the box, but I suppose I’ll survive some how…

2 Likes

I feel like this is going to change right after Urskaya comes out. Didn’t Urskaya originally have a one-month delay after Suncrest?

1 Like

You would have the resources if you saved until the last kingdom came out. But is anyone really that patient? :wink:

1 Like

No. No I’m not. Already sitting on 20k gold keys I want to use :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Commenting only to raise it above the “traitstones Apr-Jun” thread.

3 Likes

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hvL6AijrIk4B2HHAh0A9yh3J7jVHlN2DV54fINvRkV8/edit#gid=0

The spreadsheet has Merlantis delayed, but that’s not reflected in this thread. I would like to confirm which is correct.

The spreadsheet is right. It got one month delayed.

2 Likes

kind of knew it won’t be a month after the new one

Who is doing the spreadsheet now? @MakoSipper?

In any case i must say @Rasper always did a fantastic job with it and i am glad to see the tradition and quality has been carried on😎

Thank you to whoever is doing it now! (Pretty sure i saw it was @MakoSipper) this roumd is on me​:beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beer::beers::beers::beer::beers::beer::beer::beer::beers::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beer::beers::beer::beer:

3 Likes

Sorry but u aint coming inside this boards with a beer in ur hand…

2 Likes

Yes, that would be me.

I hope you like the new Arcanes for Non-Glory Troops tab. Also, I’d like to note that I’ve finished History tab that Rasper had started, with all troops to the best of my knowledge or approximate dates when I couldn’t find the information.

6 Likes

@Eika

@MakoSipper

3 Likes