[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

Console should be getting the same troops, in the same order. Because the events are based on the kingdom that is getting new troops, they will be getting completely different events. Not sure when there will be an overlap, but they still probably are planning for console to catch up to PC, and then we will probably start getting the same events.

New schedule uploaded to game files…

Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet? Are you done yet?

4 Likes

Calm down. The only noteworthy changes (regarding this thread) are that Blackhawk and Suncrest switched dates again, and the almost-epic from Sword’s Edge is now properly set as epic.

6 Likes

So the planned date for the kingdom release is now 15 April? That’s a bit of a delay, but I was thinking the update would be early April.

Can You put a fully updated list of how the kingdoms are going to receive troops?

Top post updated in line with yonizaf’s comment above.

1 Like

Just noticed that with the change, we get Blue/Yellow on both April 10th (Adana) and April 17th (Suncrest) and May 1st (Glacial Peaks). I predict a lot of grumbling from people heh.

http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents updated

2 Likes

I don’t get why everyone is complaining. This just means that Mercy and Krystenax can be traited earlier

4 Likes

Not me though. I still need over 60 arcane blade traitstones so that schedule sounds just fine to me. :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m not going to complain either. I plan to get 100+ arcane blades, being able to split it into multiple weeks is not a bad thing.

2 Likes

Yep. Arcane Blades I need. As long as they don’t do like they did with Arcane Spirits and give them 3 or 4 times in the next 4 months.

I didn’t notice that the date for Blue/Green was moved up due to the kingdom. Thanks for this!

Traited Krystenax here I come.

I just traited her last week! GRRR :smiley:

1 Like

I just realised the next mythic will push khaziel to 14 troops, meaning it can be 8 stared.

This means the update has to hit before Abril 7th, probably.

Between now and July we’ll have 6 kingdoms hit 14 possible troops.

Khaziel Apr-7 (mythic dwarf)
Adana Apr-10 (no mythic)
Khetar Apr-24 (Pharos Ra)
Whitehelm May-22 (Gard’ s Avatar)
Ghulvania Jun-5 (Draakulis)
Maugrim Woods Jul-17 (Wulfgarok)

Also there will be troops from Guild Wars which may move other kingdoms into range.

4 Likes

Me too… :sweat_smile:

So I just noticed this. Both April 10th and April 17th have Arcane Blade. Will this mean that they will be moved around?

time will tell
in the past we had a lot of colors repeating themself in short period of time so its nothing new it they just stay this way with 1 week distance in between

I doubt it’ll change just because of that. Many people still need a great number of Blades, so that’s not an issue.

There was something similar with Arcane Spirits 3~ months ago, when we had them in the Merchant’s Blade pack, and then again the following week with Darkstone’s Night Hag.

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all. I have a Jotnar and a lot of other cards to trait