[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

I really hope that you don’t change the colors of one troop just because of that…

Is it not possible to change the rule “the traitstone is the one used by the troop”?
I understand that it’s great to be able to trait the troop 5 seconds after buying it.
But:

• it seems too easy to trait these new troops (aside Epic ones),
  • you will be able to have a dedicated rotation of Arcane TS.

We change troop mana colors to suit the troop and kingdom, or the balance of a troop.

8 Likes

So you actually changed the troop using more Spirits? :clap:

2 Likes

Nothing I need.

I need Blades and they’re coming up in the plan more than once. Other than that though, yeah, I need mostly reds and there are ZERO reds in the foreseeable future. :frowning:

I only care about two. One comes up maybe on March

Yeah, Bloods for me. I am far behind on those relative to everything else.

1 Like

Same here. I’m way behind on Bloods and that was before Jotnar needed them. I only need Blades for Jotnar and Elspeth. Other than those two, I’m pretty much caught up.

Yeah that happen to us this week. 6 arcane summers. I traited every troop and class with them and have 20 left over. It’s a shame that whitehelm is the best city to have as home kingdom so everyone uses it. It’s one reason I have 200 more yellow runics than the other colors besides brown.

ive stocked blood i think at Talrae and saved it so far, only missing blade…

1 Like

Me too Lyya, I need 127 bloods, then 95 swamp, then 75 blade. Those are my 3 most needed. Most arcanes I need like 0-40

im already looking forward to that :grin:

1 Like

Can anyone see Maugrim Woods anywhere in the events for the foreseeable future?

Or is it too far away? Like a year…

Two different arcane traitstones available for glory per week, please and thank you. Don’t care if there’s no troop with the second type - lower the price, few extra keys or maybe runics, whatever.

2 Likes

Crystal ball only seems to show static on this one. We just had a Maugrim Woods event week about two months ago. Given that there are now 27 kingdoms, I wouldn’t expect Maugrim Woods to show up again within the next four months.

2 Likes

I know what you mean , few weeks back when we have 2-3 cards weekly we have a choice . New players ( i talk for F2P people.,like myself ,not for money spenders ) have chance to upgrade some of their common,uncommon and rare cards and build some early teams to progress thru the game,pvp,farming.Now new players are stuck with one stone usable for group of 20 troops/cards (probably they not have legendaries and mytics from this group) where only few cards are really worth to be traited and honestly if you don’t have any of them this arcane stone become useless at this moment for you.The game suddenly become hard and too difficult for new F2P players to catch up.I wonder why not re release some of old glory packs and how this will hurt the game if you do ?! One old (at least)+new one and the game will be more friendly and welcome for new players … i guess

Changes that came in this week’s update:
2017-04-03 Pan’s Vale Ultra-Rare changed to Green/Purple - Venom (used to be Swamp)
2017-04-17 Blackhawk Epic changed to Blue/Green - Swamp (used to be Spirit)

9 Likes

So blue green delayed 2 weeks, but is epic instead so easier to stock up (good considering how many mythic use it). No more blue purple. Get a green purple, which we also get on Feb 27th.

Updated : http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents

Next week I see it’s purple/brown stones, still holding true?

Besides the legendary I mean.

Yes, that’s still the case.

1 Like