[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

Yes, you need Runic for the mythics troops’s primary color only.

So the first kingdom to have 14 troops will be Adana… or did I miss something? I’ll make it sure it’s ready for the 3rd blue star =)

Yes it should be. It will also be the first kingdom with 3 Legendary troops.

For the choice about the Arcane of the week, I’m quite sure that Sirrian said that they don’t really care about that.

2 Likes

Do you know which arcanes it will use?

Brown/Blue and Brown/Yellow. For the moment.

2 Likes

new mythic is a BaLD giant :slight_smile:
arcane BLooD + BLaDe

2 Likes

Nice mnemonic hehe

updated the graphic above.

Keep in mind a Lot can change when looking this far ahead though.

3 Likes

I remember it as BuLBA

@collectorofgems this is what I was talking about. I can’t copy paste on mobile

Do we know if there will be any new weapons glory packs? It’s helpful to know when the 2 event key bundles are available. I stopped caring about souls and maps a long time ago with the normal event key glory pack. The weapon packs are a much better deal for buying event keys.

I love that we have this information. I plan far in advance.

I got Silver Glade up to 5* on the 3rd day because of planning in these threads. I’ve started hoarding gold keys for Suncrest a couple days ago. I’ll need the full two months, so that’s very helpful.

So thanks for those compiling this information and the devs for releasing it.

No information about recycled weapon events is available ahead of time, I’m afraid.

Thanks as always, for the quick reply.

Spirit stones next week, blah. Think i’ll blow my glory load this week.

1 Like

No kidding. Getting sick of seeing the same handful of colors over and over again, in both troops and stones.

1 Like

I was ecstatic to get Jotnar, only to find out it’s going to be forever before I can trait him unless I want to incessantly grind explore. :expressionless:

2 Likes

I’m having the same problems. First Jotnar Problems, I guess

5 Likes

This was exactly my feeling once I looked up when his stones would be available in packs. Too bad he doesn’t use spirit. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I just need 8 more Blade Arcanes… I hope to get them all this week… let’s see

The good news is that Blades will be available twice in the next few months. The bad news is that Bloods won’t be available any time in the near future.