[Spoilers] Arcane Traitstones in Glory Packs Feb-Mar 2017

Yeah, I just opened your spreadsheet and noticed that :wink:

I’m sure things will be changed here and there but I noticed not a single Arcane Storm to be had. Those I can definitely see running out of.

Screenshot from the above linked public spreadsheet ( http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents sheet 2 )

Keep in mind looking anything more than a week or two down the road can be problematic. A lot of this information was just added today which means it is very very fresh and very very subject to change. But pretty colors are nice to look at :slight_smile:

As mentioned May 8th (Red / Yellow) is a guess. It is marked as a legendary, which are usually event keys not glory. But there are no other troops slated for that week, so it is conjecture it will be in a glory pack (500 glory for 1 legend + 2x arcane)

6 Likes

Cheers for that! We must have accidently set him as a legendary. We’ll fix that on our end.

4 Likes

Haha, happy to help QA :slight_smile:

Rasper’s helpful list of cards not in chest was in the old thread. Marking it on this thread too so it shows up in the list at the top of referred posts.

This is exactly why I’m not updating the top post yet. But big thanks to @yonizaf for posting the latest info (albeit really unreliable at this stage).

1 Like

Thank you very much for posting this here. :smiley:

NowayJoe2Go

It looks like there should be another card on 5/8 to go with the legendary and then it would be the 4th city to hit 8 stars if my math is right. It’s going to be a long time until we hit 9 stars.

@Nimhain confirmed above that the legendary designation for the troop of May 8th is an error an that this will be fixed…

2 Likes

I edited my post to avoid further confusion. as @Darkness said it’s not a legendary, we’ll probably know next week what it actually is.

1 Like

(it’s an Epic)

10 Likes

Bumping because I need this thread, and had to look too far. Maybe others do too. :sunglasses:

You can just bookmark a thread in your browser.

4 Likes

Don’t sass me Stan. I do what I want.

Thank you though, lol doing it now.

1 Like

@Stan @HKdirewolf

OR much better than bumping old threads you can bookmark anything thing of interest to you using the “Bookmark” functionality of this web site. To bookmark something, look at the bottom of every theread there is a box labeled “bookmark”, click it and now its bookmarked :wink: and now you can access your bookmarks anytime.

TL;DR Bookmark

5 Likes

Pfft. Show-off.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I did, :smiley: I thought that was what Stan was talking about. Either way thank you. I’m sure others will find this information valuable too.

You can also bookmark http://tinyurl.com/GoWEvents , I keep it updated with information in spoiler threads and try to consolidate it so you don’t need to scan the entire thread.

1 Like

look for me, i keep the link to it in my profile so its never lost :wink:

1 Like