SPOILER ALERT ---- Is This Mr. Death ? Wu@Haaaaaaaa

Yes, here is Death as of last I checked.

6 Likes

Thanks @Lyya,

I find it quite strange that he will be using blue instead of yellow! Four Horsemen, each with three mana, I thought they would keep the mana colours even and not have three troops that use the same colour.

I can understand this may change, but thank you for the information.

Either my sight is blurry or this thread has a lot of spoiler text in it.

3 Likes

I believe that originally the mana for all troops of Apocalypse is/was supposed to be spread evenly (i.e. 2 of each mana color total)

Two things that might be related to the yellow impurity discrepancy:

• A certain someone* likes to spam yellow mana at the beginning of the match. Having Death use yellow would quickly become a big problem.

• War, at some point before it’s release, used to be red/brown/yellow instead of red/brown/blue (so Death might still change)

*) I love Mercy, but she’s going to be causing headaches for the devs every time a very strong troop is designed to use yellow…

2 Likes

My question is, is there Team Bonus for putting the Horsemen together?

Unless a new bonus system is added, or the current kingdom bonus is changed; then no. (The current kingdom bonus for 4 unique Apocalypse troops is very mundane: +3 Attack and +1 Magic)

Yes, you will get these two bonuses:

All troops gain +3 Attack and +1 Magic for having 4 unique Apocalypse troops
All troops gain +2 Attack and + 1 Magic for having 4 unique Daemon troops

1 Like

Those are some nice bonuses, so glad i requested a troop type change to the four horseman.

1 Like

Personally, I think having the 4 horsemen in a single team should give some crazy bonus. Maybe it’s an extra 10 Life since War could use it and a certain someone would also benefit from it. Or maybe it’s something truly outrageous like start battle with half mana since they’re all really mana intensive and none are generators.

1 Like

There should be a summoner of the horsemen that also makes mana for them. Would be nice to have that.

1 Like

His spell has been changed since then. Because it’s become apparent that Death Mark is powerful, we’ve changed the the second part of his spell.

4 Likes

Ah, good to know! And a good reminder that pre-release data is subject to change at any time.

1 Like

Heya @Synthellite,
When I saw that perhaps there might be yellow missing, I also wondered if it had anything to do with the troop you mentioned.

Perhaps now that Spirit Fox is around, (along with the change to Dark Maiden’s spell and the new Astral Spirit), the spread for Apocalypse troops may revert back to being even?

@Nimhain, I can only agree with @Lyya, this sounds like good news - if I were to forgo battles against a defence with Death, it would purely have been out of fear :slight_smile:

Reason i put this was because lore wise it works. Someone releases them so in card form you can call that summoning in a way.

Lore wise, you’d be talking about a troop called ‘God’
Strangely enough I don’t see the Dev’s going this way.

God - that troop that doesn’t actually exist, but some think it does…

Not god, in the lore of the horseman it is the lamb of god who releases the seals, and the lamb of god is god’s own son in other parts of the bible. Ironic is it not that the one who sacrificed himself also releases the horsemen, but i might be reading too much into the prophecy. If a troop summons them, i would hope it is yellow/purple, because in the end the last horseman is neither good nor evil. At least that is my take on it, or if they release apocalypse as a kingdom it could get really crazy as the quests could follow the popular stories of the bible. Then again i doubt they would ever do that.

theres an eternal troop type in the files probably good and evil thing after the last horseman comes out

1 Like

Guessing you’re weren’t brought up Christian :stuck_out_tongue:
This ‘lamb of god’ is just a religious term for Jesus, but they are all one and the same, ‘The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit’.
The horsemen are to be released as judgement to all by God at the end of days, ‘Armageddon’ or Apocalypse.
Might I add I was an altar boy, but you wouldn’t find one more agnostic than me now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think that should be your title, the problem with religion was that i do not know what my church was and i was a kid that went to it alone because the priests gave out candy. it taught the bible though was all i knew.

Then I saw when the Lamb broke one of the seven seals, and I heard one of the four living creatures saying as with a voice of thunder, “Come.” I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

— Revelation 6:1-2˄ New American Standard Bible (NASB)
Then again the bible has been altered so much so the religions spurned from it are a crapshoot. #budhistpride

The next day John saw Jesus coming toward him and said, "Look, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world! i do not remember which passage just that it is from the book of john. I think this is why jesus is seen as the lamb that broke the seals.