(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Do we have the stats/info on the next legendary? And is that coming soon? I thought I saw somewhere that it’s tagged for the 30th? Can’t remember exactly.

I tried looking but admittedly it’s a bit difficult on a phone, which is the only way I access the forums.

Next scheduled Legendary:

DARK MONOLITH
Legendary Blighted Lands Daemon-Construct
Malice (15 Red/Brown)
Deal [Magic + 2] damage to the two weakest enemies. Deal double damage if I am damaged.
(Daemon Bond, Stoneskin, Absorb Power)
MAX Attack:18 Life:20 Armor:25 Magic:7
He’d like to spend a night on Bald Mountain.

4 Likes

Bald mountain? What the?..

Guessing this:

3 Likes

Could also be a Witcher 3 reference I’m thinking.

Do we know any details on this?

Whoops, yes:

Gain 3 Magic when an enemy casts a spell.
Minor Earth Traitstone: 34
Arcane Lava Traitstone: 6 (Grosh-Nak)
Celestial Traitstone: 2

Sanctified Bovines! That makes his spell sound much better, especially on defense. Since it targets weakest the AI can’t screw up targeting.

Dark Monolith (R/Br)
Hellcat (Y/P)
Dark Monolith (R/Br)
Mercy (Bl/Gr) or Terraxis (R/Y)

Is the new Mythic expected to be released on Jan 27th?

EDIT: Nevermind, it’s the 1st Friday, not the last

That legendary sounds interesting!
I wonder if he’ll make it in the meta.

Another daemon. Blah.

Mythics were always released the 1st friday of the month. So normally February 3rd ;-).

1 Like

If this mythic comes out, the game can be broken. Any looping team with a good mana feeder will make the team very powerful

Doubtful. 47 True damage, which is the max he’s likely to hit, is a lot, but it’s also single target. His spell has no board effects so it can’t continue a loop like Pharos. Barriers can help prevent damage, but are weak against AoE attacks and do nothing to stop Death Mark and Devour. It’s a strong, defensively-oriented troop, that will certainly find a place on several defense teams, but it’s not broken- I’d say it’s weaker than Pharos and Wulfgarok.

1 Like

Nah, it doesn’t feel that bad.

To max the spell you’d need a team of Giants, and currently there are few worth bothering with.

You can say the same for any high end legendary or mythic. Gard’s Avatar and Famine are way stronger than this.

I don’t see a huge problem - in fact I’d look forward to it landing - 22 mana means it’s not gonna break the game too easily, easy to counter or drain. It will be fun to build a team to use, and might make some competitive builds. The AI won’t have the skill to use it effectively, so other than the odd Barrier to knock down I don’t see it being a great threat on defences.

1 Like

Yeah, after a few minutes after I posted that question, someone in my guild reminded me it was the 1st friday, not the last :wink: Thanks for answering, though! :slight_smile:

Wait what’s the actual boost ration on silver glade legendary? I end up doing from 33-35 damage and I’m not removing that many gems. .

The [damage] field in the text is bugged and appears to display the max potential summon level rather than the actual damage (also why it is capped at 20). Krystneax actually does Magic + 4 damage with a boost ratio of 2:1.

6 Likes

Thanks mate.

So I’m guessing this is the next kingdom? Suncrest probably?

8 Likes