(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Any info on what stat will be boosted by the upcoming Elf Kingdom?

Best regards

Magic from what I have heard.

That is correct (subject to change as always).

1 Like

I feel kind of sad that I blew all my keys on that new Horus’ expy… and didn’t even get him. :expressionless:

Well, time to stack them souls!

Best regards

Looks like tomorrow’s troop is Rock Spirit as @en9nhcet posted a few weeks ago?

And taking a stab and guessing the spell is:
Earthquake
Destroy a row and column. Deal {1} damage randomly split among enemies, boosted by Brown Gems destroyed.

EDIT: Also the spells for the two troops @Rasper posted (Incubus and Minogor(?)) are possibly:
Bewitch
Charm 2 random enemies.
Malice
Deal {1} damage to the two weakest enemies. Deal double damage if I am damaged.

1 Like

Did the power people that be spoil the projected stone used in the upcoming kingdom? I’m tagging you @Lyya since you are the queen of spoilers

you mean what stones the 8ish troops in Elfland will use? I don’t know, just that the event week (scheduled Jan 23) will be an epic Blue/Purple

Signs point to Arcane Plains Traitstone.

1 Like

Any clues on next weeks event? Trying to decide to save event keys or not…

1/16 Wild Plains, Greed/Red
1/23 New ElfKingdom

I’d save up keys

3 Likes

I’m saving ALL keys.

1 Like

Going into that mode starting next week. I was foolish enough to keep trying to get the new mythic this week. :laughing:

1 Like

There are also a few legendaries coming. Meaning it looks like they are still doing key only releases

2 Likes

You and me both :confused:

1 Like

You really only need Event Keys and Gold Keys to get the most out of a new kingdom, even if you do have to wait a few days for its event after the kingdom actually goes live to start collecting. Glory and Gem Keys do help a bit, but you need so many of them just to get a single copy of a new kingdom troop ultra-rare or above (let alone ascensions), at best the most they will usually do is allow you to spend slightly less Event Keys (and wont help you get the 191 copies of the common(s), which is actually also likely to block you from finishing a new 8 troop kingdom all the way unless you have about 20k gold keys saved). Keep in mind that in all likelihood you’ll have enough of whatever ultra-rares are in the kingdoms to mythic them just hunting for the legendary through event keys. Also keep in mind there are a couple more legendaries coming up soon-ish, so I wouldn’t try five starring the kingdom, even if it is a magic bonus, unless you are reasonably sure you have enough to get everything to mythic during the event (including the commons/rares) and can ensure enough for the upcoming legendaries as well.

2 Likes

Haha me too. Well I was triggered by someone who said he got new mythic after complaining on the forum. I did complain though. :laughing:

2 Likes

Monday is Wild Plains.
I’d guess +25% for troops from Wild Plains and then what is a good guess for second boost? Maybe Wildfolk. That double bonus would make Savage Hunter a killing machine vs Monsters (31 base attack, +50% is 47, then double damage is 94 damage!)

Epic for the snotstone is likely Sunweaver, which would probably gain stones for killing Monsters as Sunweaver has x2 to Monsters.

1 Like

Think we already had Kill Monsters though didn’t we? Wild Plains … only has one Beast, ignore previous comment. Wild Plains is a weird one. It only has three Wildfolk, and they’re not common in general. Only four Monsters, but we just had them. And five Tauros, but they’re completely non-existent elsewhere.

Not the best choices for bonuses. We may see something that doesn’t fit lore-wise.

Gain an event gem when you win using sunweaver in your team? And 200 event points would be the last award.

Is that for realz? Thats sweet!