(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Just found this interesting bit of data in the game files…

Merry Christmas, everyone!

17 Likes

Off topic, does anyone know if mythics can be obtained from event keys? Say if ghulvania was the event kingdom, could a draakulis be pulled from an event chest that week?

Yes.

/10characters

2 Likes

Good to know. Thanks.

Do we know the mana colors of upcoming mythics/legendaries?

someone told me spirit, but i hope its a wrong rumor :sweat_smile: we alreadu have 2 mythics that need spirit…

Next Mythic requires Spirit and Skull stones.
Next Legendary requires Swamp stones.
After that is a Lava Legendary.

6 Likes

Yeeeey at least some use of the 30 Spirit stones I got from buying that weapon :smiley:
LOL joking u won’t find the mythic anyway.

2 Likes

Yea I think I have extra too lmfao.

Quick question, has it been announced how we can retrieve the upcoming mythic? Is it via glory/gem keys?
@DonBoba @Lyya

So far, Mythics have all been obtainable via glory/gem/VIP keys, with a one-week period wherein they will be the only Mythic in those respective chests. They’re also available via event keys when their respective kingdoms are the weekly event kingdom. There’s no reason to believe this is changing.

3 Likes

Is there a site with info on current weeks chest contents (legendary/mythics)?

There’s a post with what’s not in the chests. Alas, I always forget where it is. I’ll see if I can find it…

@Arch

Be sure to thank @Rasper for keeping it up to date with a like to his main post.

4 Likes

hmm, it’s a start but if there is only one mythic that can drop per week in gem/vip chests, i’d be amazed if there was not already a public spreadsheet somewhere being updated with current weeks drops.

Thanks for the thread link.

All mythics drops in all chests except for the week following a mythic’s initial release, and when that is the case there is a message in game in the news area about it.

Oh, I see. So all mythics can be pulled at any time?

I guess I’m a little confused because there is a message in the chest page saying something like ‘chest content will change in X days’.

This is an indication of the next event. For most weeks this will since up with Monday reset times. However for weeks with mythics or new kingdoms released on a Friday the change over will show the count down to that event instead.

Each week the chests change according to my list linked above. For example, on Monday Jan 2nd the Rare card Bastite Priestess and the UltraRare card Mummified King will be added. Since Gold chests can pull Rares, it will change. Since Glory, Gem, and VIP can pull UltraRares they will change as well.

It is expected on Friday Jan 6th the next Mythic will go in, so all but Gold chests will change to include it and exclude the other 8 mythics. On Monday Jan 9th they will change to add Night Hag and Giant Toad (as per the above link). On Friday Jan 13th they will change to include all 9 possible Mythics

1 Like

@Mufasha, @Rasper
Ah, I see, thanks for clearing it up! Sorry for all the confusion, I’m pretty new. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Any news on its spells and traits?

Thanks @Lyya!!