(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Yes but like that they can put another trait with 85% and another with 90% :stuck_out_tongue: .

Let’s hope we get far more imaginative things than that…

Like 84.21% damage reduction? :astonished:

4 Likes

6% skull reduction for every skull taken at once by the enemy.

I love the K01_11 artwork. I hope she’s strong enough to be usable. Is her hand glowing?

13 Likes

anyone know when we might get some mroe arcane deeps? :(:cry: thanks.

I use Borealis with an alch/hellcat loop to get around that problem. If you loop a/h for a while there’s the interesting effect that nothing but skulls remains on the board, without the enemy getting a single turn :grin:

4th troop atm is valk to charge bor, but i’m looking into changing that… also, while the team is (now finally) somewhat reliable, its still slow af… 15 attack on borealis *3 = 45 so it’s still not that much :frowning:

Technomancer

1 Like

I prefer this one ;-):

At least, she doesn’t have a crappy beard :stuck_out_tongue: .

1 Like

I want more females with her body type.

And about skull réduction . What about make spell réduction damage instead for the next Legendary unit? Will be more original.

Wow last 2 troops pictures looks awesome! Great job for art department :slight_smile:

I like this idea, but would rather bump it to 15% reduction. Match 3? Works like stoneskin. Match 4 or 5? Getting into Gorgotha territory. Fill the entire ****ing board with skulls? No damage at all. Seems like a pretty ideal counter to Bone Dragon.

Some pretty smiles to everyone! :wink:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Any details regarding the new “enchant” status?

Edit: Nevermind!

Can anyone confirm the colours of Snow Guardian (aka tell me which Arcanes are available for glory next week)?

Thanking you kindly. :slight_smile:

Currently, it’s Green/Brown. Or Brown/Green.

1 Like

im confused, is this next week and-or did one of the units changed color to:
?

edit: found it!

thanks @Drathas

The first one got pulled - replaced with another troop.

what rarity will be next week troops?