(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

This makes me really sad. I was really hoping that the horribly game-breaking (and bugged) original third trait on Maw had been some kind of warning sign against devour on skull damage. But I guess not… :angry:

I cetrainly hope this troop sucks in all other characteristics, 'cause otherwise it’ll probably start dominating the PVP meta pretty quickly… :frowning:

1 Like

Heh. From the last battle to get the class.

6 Likes

For those concerned: Our new friend DRACOS-1337 appears to have lost Impervious in favor of Armored.

4 Likes

I really need to find out how to view the spoilers! I am so behind :(…not the forum spoiler dealy, but the game spoilers… if that wasn’t obvious :smiley:

Have the game on Steam. Open the game files in your Steam directory and have a look. That’s all it is really.

Hi spoiler folks! I was wondering if anyone figured out the significance of “ColorOrange” under “ManaColors”. If it were always false I’d assume it’s just an unused feature. But as new troops are added, sometimes it’s true, sometimes it’s false, which makes me very curious.

Ooh. I know this one, but its not my place… @Sirrian whenever you want to answer.

Withholding information from your fellow players is a sackable offence

1 Like

Early in the development our original Mana Colors were:
Blue
Green
Red
Yellow
Purple
Orange

However we found that Red, Yellow and Orange gems were too similar on the board. So we change Orange to Brown in the final version.

11 Likes

Black and white would be perfect to add :slight_smile:

4 troops 2 diff color for 8 total

Doubt we’d ever see another color. Would need to change the board size to maintain proper matching chances, and any change in board size increases the power for any row/column destruction spells as well as changes the dynamic for all “If 13 of X on board…” effects.

4 Likes

Yup. There are only a very small number of combinations of board size and color count that work for a match-3 game. 8x8 with 7 colors is one of them.

Also skull are already white they would need to change color

Yeah also as someone else pointed out black is too similar to brown. I too have let go of that dream.

1 Like

New Mythic will take Arcane Swamp and Arcane Blood Traitstones, 21 of each, and will go well with a true-damage team.

3 Likes

Well, i was almost placing a bet about the Arcane Blood traitstones. It just fits perfectly. :grin:

Oops my bad

I personally feel it is in poor taste to repeat something back that was spoiler’d, omitting the tags; but since this sort of thing is “soft policy” here, I’m not sure if it constitutes bad practice.

Fixed, sorry about that.

1 Like

Arcane Swamps why are those so heavily used? I can’t seem to farm enough of them… I would love to see a redistribution of stone costs… Plague + Vampire King are going to kill me.