(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

When the brown transformer comes out, I really want @Tacet to do an all-transformer video called “More than Meets the Eye” :smiley:

3 Likes

LOL! xD

I was going to do that video anyways, but that is a perfect name for it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Are you gonna sing the theme song? :grin:

2 Likes

No :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m entirely unsurprised a video was planned on this. Glad you like the title idea!

It’s that time again!

So, what we looking at for Monday?? Also, I’m thinking next Friday (Sep 2) will see the next Mythic and an update to gold/glory/gem chests to include the latest troops.

And the new hero class?

1 Like

Monday will have three troops.

ARMORED BOAR
Common Grosh-Nak Beast
Feral Tusk (8 Green)
Destroy a row. Deal [Magic + 2] damage to the first enemy, boosted by Skulls destroyed. [3x]
(Beast Bond, Grudge, Armored)
Hakuna Matata…

FEL’DRAS
Epic Grosh-Nak Orc
Primal Arrow (13 Blue/Red)
Deal [Magic + 1] damage to an enemy, boosted by all enemy Magic. If there are 13 or more Red Gems, summon an Armored Boar. [3:1]
(Orc Bond, Mystic Slayer, Armor Piercing)
Take an Orc on the wild side.

KRUARG THE DREAD
Legendary Grosh-Nak Daemon-Monster
Abyssal Portal (16 Green/Red)
Deal [Magic + 1] damage to the last two enemies. If there are 13 or more Purple gems, summon a random Daemon.
(Daemon Bond, Regeneration, Voracious)
The maw the merrier.

Voracious: 5% chance to Devour on Skull damage.

10 Likes

Nice to see some love given to Grosh-Nak

Maybe, i hope, we will get some previews of the new guild’s features later next week.

The Legendary is literally a Mini Maw crossed with a double-target Rock Worm. We just mashing things together now?

1 Like

Well… it all depends on your perspective really.

Is a platypus a unique creature in its own right? Or is it simply a mashup?

I would suggest that good game design is a mixture of a small number of new mechanics along with old mechanics mashed together to form new combinations.

9 Likes

I wasn’t exactly criticising it, just making an observation.

I’d agree.

It’s actually one of the most unique animals as it is the only member of it’s family AND genus

Yes, I agree – it even brings back Maw’s third trait (sigh).

That’s a bit of a stretch, in my opinion. It damages the last two troops, but it doesn’t generate its own mana, and other troops also damage the last troop.

If anything you’re pulling mechanics from Mab/similar with the whole “do extra things on 13 mana” bit, and from Daemonomicon for random Daemon summoning (though this time it seems they really mean it when it comes to “a random Daemon”).

So we’re talking about a mix of Maw, Satyr/Rock-Worm/Ferit, Mab, and Daemonomicon. Seems “unique” enough to me.

4 Likes

As per my reputation, a joke gets a response from a Dev and you, breaking it all down with your logic :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember everyone, I’m a good guy now :wink:

I believe it has been quite clearly established by this point that I am humor-impaired and in need of assistive technologies to support my crippling disability.

5 Likes

Buy a whoopee cushion.

2 Likes

Looks like it should have some high magic numbers buff the damage, as it will need to magic to summon lvl 20 creatures.

Pair it with sacrificial priest or black beast, that way it can still sit in front and hope to proc the third trait. :smiling_imp:

Looking forward to raising a daemon army. :grin:

Will it be added to daemonicon list of summons?

Also, the Ranger Orc looks like she’ll be a hard hitter potentially.

Looks like a natural match for Soothsayer

Those second two are both going to be Minor Fire aren’t they…

Well maybe not, Red is listed as their secondary color. Still a chance.

1 Like

One is red, one is blue as primary.