(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Anyone know the Mythic for Glacial Peaks? I’m hoping it’s Mab’s Mother, Maeve, from the story line.

1 Like

Can I use it for the Event spreadsheet, plz? If yes, do you know the Arcane for the Mythics?

Do you know when the new GW troops will be released?

You can use this data, sure – I don’t know how accurate it is, since everything is quite preliminary after 23 Oct. The arcanes aren’t yet visible (nor are the traits or spells or troop names or art or anything).

1 Like

I’m not. However, these forums still amuse me, and I really like a lot of people here. It’s very much worth checking in every couple weeks.

2 Likes

Jesus that’s an intense table you’ve got there. I quoted the post to see how complicated it was…

Not entirely sure why we’re doubling up on Mythic color combinations already, I could have sworn there were plenty of combos not used yet. And yet I see the colors for Xathenos, Wulfgarok and Abynissia there. *shrug*

There are only (6 C 3) = 6!/(3!(6-3)!) = 20 color combinations for Mythics, and we currently have 18 of them. Doomclaw takes one of the two remaining (Blue/Green/Brown) and the Divinion Fields Mythic takes the other (Green/Red/Yellow); the rest must necessarily be duplicates. They might use different Arcane Traitstones, though.

9 Likes

Was totally misled about the math lol. Cheers. :stuck_out_tongue:

Coming up:

DRAGON TURTLE

Ultra-Rare Blackhawk Dragon-Beast

Snap (10 Green/Red): Deal [Magic + 6] damage to the first enemy, then Submerge myself. 

MAX 14 Attack, 20 Life, 25 Armor, 11 Magic

Dragon Shield: Allied Dragons gain 2 Armor.
14 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
6 Major Nature Traitstone Major Nature Traitstone
6 Major Fire Traitstone Major Fire Traitstone

Huge: Gain 2 Life on 4 or 5 Gem matches.
20 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
6 Runic Nature Traitstone Runic Nature Traitstone
6 Runic Fire Traitstone Runic Fire Traitstone

Stoneskin: Reduce damage from Skulls by 50%.
26 Minor Nature Traitstone Minor Nature Traitstone
8 Major Nature Traitstone Major Nature Traitstone
3 Arcane Beast Traitstone Arcane Beast Traitstone

Easy to beat - just flip him on his back.

HAMMERHEAD

Common Blackhawk Merfolk

Shark Attack (10 Blue): Deal [Magic + 3] damage to the last enemy, boosted by Blue Allies. Deal double damage if the enemy is damaged. [3x] 

MAX 17 Attack, 21 Life, 13 Armor, 9 Magic

Thick Head: Immunity to Stun.
10 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
4 Major Water Traitstone Major Water Traitstone

Water Spirit: Gain 1 Magic for each Blue ally.
14 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
4 Runic Water Traitstone Runic Water Traitstone

Water Link: Gain bonus Blue Mana from Blue Gem matches.
18 Minor Water Traitstone Minor Water Traitstone
1 Arcane Stoic Traitstone Arcane Stoic Traitstone

You’ve been hanging with the nicest people…

Scheduled for 10/02/2017. All future troop details are subject to change at any time.

9 Likes

Know what Submerged is? Guessing a new status effect where the player is untargetable/immune for a specified number of turns and/or until it activates again?

Are you sure it will these ones? I think that Submerge was the reason of a Merlantis not ready…

Immunity to AoE until action (spell or skull).

1 Like

I’m not sure. This is what’s scheduled; it might change before next Monday.

A Submerged troop “avoids group damage until it takes an action (attacking or casting a spell).”

3 Likes

Nice… I wish all commons were as good as that new one…

1 Like

I was under the impression that Merlantis was simply delayed so that it can be introduced on PC/Mobile and console without console having two kingdoms in two weeks.

Yeah me too. Until Salty said that:

And because Submerge could be a tricky status to code, I assume it was because of that.

1 Like

I wonder if Kraken’s trait counts as “group damage”. If ever there were a troop that could attack submerged targets, you’d think Kraken would be it.

1 Like

Oh, I hadn’t seen that, good to know.

Oh no. :frowning:

Presumably can be dispelled. If only we had an over-powered under-costed troop with a spell that dispelled, did damage, set up the board and kept the turn…

oh wait…

16 Likes

Hammerhead looks like Sharkey’s cousin:rofl:

1 Like