(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I didn’t see anyone mention this, but the assembled artwork for Princess Fizzbang shows Blue/Purple for the spell with Green minor traitstones needed. Also, Actreal’s upcoming traitstones show it as a Green/Purple troop.

Any reason for the discrepancy?

That’s… weird, indeed.

Well it does say all details are subject to change!

Interesting. For a while now people have suggested a troop spell that can reset a troop to starting stats and it.looks like we finally have it!

So we have the Avenger trait and Sacrifice’s 3rd trait… can anyone point out any other troops that can benefit from an ally’s death?

1 Like

Only Avenger and Virtue of Sacrifice.

2 Likes

There is the Krilin trait coming soon: when an ally dies, double all stats (supa saiyajin). ← joke

1 Like

From what I can see in my spelunking (which may not match @Yonizaf’s), there’s nothing green about the cost of any of Princess Fizzbang’s spell or traits. She benefits from green allies due to Nature Spirit and generates mana for green troops with her spell, but she personally is blue/purple and her trait costs reflect that (with Minor Waters).

2 Likes

I hope that’s the case. I was counting on those Spirit Arcanes for Merlantis’ troop :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the investigative work… Looks like everyone will be rocking Psion in GW now.

1 Like

Lol arent they already?

1 Like

I seem to get only 1 or 2 a day down in bracket 6.

1 Like

Heh… Im chasing you brudda! We are back up to b7! Hopefully next week we gonna getcha :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Thanks for noticing. I found out what went wrong, and will see what I can do about it.

As Lyya already confirmed, the princess is in fact blue/purple, so those of you who were waiting for arcane spirits can rest easy.

2 Likes

I’ve decided to stop playing GoW. If someone can take over the spreadsheet, just say the word and I’ll transfer editing rights.

11 Likes

I will be in charge of the spreadsheet from now. If you have any suggestions/comments, please let me know.

Thanks @MakoSipper for your work on this spreadsheet.

19 Likes

What’s this Friday’s mythic troop? Still Yasmine’s Chosen? Any updates to the troop since the last time it was posted?

Yes, and no changes that I can see.

7 Likes

Yeah, even thought it kind of summed it up I will try to be more creative in the title, Next Time TM

Is there an updated schedule? Just to see which kingdoms are coming up each week and which traitstones will be available. The list I have from a few months ago is all out of whack.