(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m quite excited for this new troop.

2 Likes

Same here! I needed 14 other arcanes, but this change in schedule motivated me to explore hard today and now I only need Lava arcanes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for the update! Do we have any more information beyond Oct 23rd or of Shentang’s troops?

The current visible schedule ends at Oct 23rd. There are a few more troops I can see, but they have no release dates yet.

As for Shentang troops, the data is still very basic, most troops have placeholder names, and there’s no artwork yet. Looks llike even rarities are not finalized yet. If you want something to go with, there’s a panda named Xiong Mao, and a chinese dragon named Penglong.

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply!

What I can currently see for next week (hopefully it won’t get shuffled again)

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-08-21)

Sunbird
Ultra-Rare / Suncrest / Elemental Beast
Spell: Resurrection (12 Red/Purple) - Deal [Magic+6] damage randomly split amongst enemies, boosted by my Life. Die and rise from the Ashes. [1:1]
Traits: Fire Heart / Regeneration / From Ashes - Summon a Firestorm when an ally dies.
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 15; Life - 35; Armor - 7; Magic - 10 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Sadly Pontiac discontinued him in 1995.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-08-28).

10 Likes

Interesting spell, wonder what happens when the Sunbird is the only remaining troop. Do you get a loss before the resurrection occurs?

I’m trying to remember what happens when Sacrifical Priest knifes himself. Going to go test…

Thanks.

Don’t see the purpose of the 2 first traits: this troop is there to die so what’s the meaning of the 2nd trait to keep it alive?
Moreover, the first one should not trigger when the troop ressurect so…

Why not Infernal Armor instead of Regeneration?

1 Like

It’s life boosts damage, so they give a very minor boost. Like Rowanne has reinforced.

So fits thematically, is only a UR. Final trait is nice though.

I thought they fixed that with unity. No more AI losing on single troop elspeth cast. Might not work like that on mobile though.

It seems useless: if you get hit, are you going to wait for X turns so the troop is full life to cast it?
And X Heart are so lame…

Moreover, every boost will vanish asap it will cast, compared to Bul’Tauros…

But yeah, it’s only an UR so it should be okay.

I assume “rise from the ashes” means “come back at full life”. So this is a great way to do somewhere between a little and a lot of damage, and maybe heal the troop at the same time.

Better trait might be inflict burn on skull damage. Can’t remember what that’s called

Yeah but it should trigger a summon so you should loose every buff that you put on it…

Not if it’s full already of course, but while getting manas for it, why not get a bit of damage back.

Yeah it will at most “a bit” as you said. Maybe 5 to 10 split damage. Better than nothing for sure.

But I will prefer to put him in front taking damage and reflect it. And when it’s close to death, cast him.

The main issue with summons it’s that their traits are not triggered… It could be fun to summon Warhawk coming with Swift :stuck_out_tongue: .

And the event of this week seems to fit more this troop than Snow-Hunter…

1 Like

Do we have any dates on when Guild Wars troops will be in guild chests? There’s only 2 cards left that some members of Anonymous don’t have to mythic. So will there be new troops two weeks from now?

Not that I wouldn’t mind another rotation of existing cards, but that’ll diminish the value of being in bracket 1. I guess compared to the rest of people bracket 2 people will still have a lot more than most anyway. I need over 100 of all GW troops, so even lower brackets would be a long way off.

Hey guys how long until highforge is obtainable in chests?

The delay is normally four weeks, right? So about two weeks from today, or when (I think that) Grapplepot and Fizzbang come out.

2 Likes

Cool thanks brudda!