(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

The most obvious one is that chests content is marked to change in 14 hours, for all ‘normal’ chests (gold,glory,gem,guild,vip). It can be seen by everyone (that use the mobile client, at least), and can only be explained by a new kingdom - or a mistake in the data.

There are other hints that one needs to know how to find and read, and I’m not going to explain how here, I will just point out that when Infernus got released the usual data source showed Euryali, and this other source showed Infernus, and it turned out to be correct. So at the very least it has some credibility (but still not a sure thing).

2 Likes

OK, thanks. I won’t press you farther - I was just curious.

On console, we’ve had a few cases where there has been a chest contents change scheduled that turned out to be nothing. I wouldn’t read too much into that one. The other one, who knows? We’ll all find out in about 8 hours.

2 Likes

Couldn’t it also be that troops released over the last month are being included in the chest pool? (Honest question) I remember they used to take a while to enter the pool, but I’m not sure if that changed.

1 Like

On Friday? I don’t think so. Event troops only ever join chests on Mondays. The only reason for chests to change on Friday is mythic exclusivity starting or ending (but that wouldn’t affect gold chests), or a new kingdom.

I’m not saying I’m sure there is one, it being a mistake is quite plausible. Just sharing my data and my doubts with everyone, I think it’s better than being confident and turning out to be wrong.

9 Likes

@yonizaf I opened this account for the sole purpose of saying thank you. I, like most of us, have been using the info you provide about troops for months if not years. THANK YOU, we appreciate all the time dedicated

17 Likes

Lets hope for new kingdom!

1 Like

Normally I would want a new kingdom but with console being behind one I do not want a new one unless we would be getting it as well which is highly unlikely. But they have proven me wrong before.

Please prove me wrong.

Prove you wrong, what?

I want console players to get the new kingdoms as well at the same time as pc instead of losing momentum and getting behind again.

Ah, lets see, I doubt there will be a new kingdom tomorrow, but still a tiny hope.

I hope there’s no new kingdom tomorrow. I think the Urskaya are still fresh. I personally find the 2 months between kingdom releases to be appropriate enough – not too long, not too short. Meanwhile, weekly troops and monthly mythics do the trick for me. So I’ll root for no new kingdom tomorrow heh heh

Maybe this new kingdom does not need an update on Console so on, it can be released at the same time on both platforms.

But I don’t understand why devs didn’t confirm yet…

Probably because there is no new kingdom today, and it will be goblins next week.

5 Likes

If that’s the case, it means that there would be a display bug in the game and a confirmation seems to be the minimal that devs should do…

Posting here to close the loop (copied due to thread permissions):

@Nimhain: “There shouldn’t be a new kingdom going out, but the data you found may have been based on old data we had.”

3 Likes

There won’t be a kingdom going out today on PC or console. Does that help? :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Salty are Dungeons limited by day?

This was posted before midnight. Clearly there still can be a new kingdom ~today~!

1 Like

Unfortunately going by dev time that’s not possible :wink: It was posted at 1:13pm on Friday.

4 Likes

Balderdash, silly Australians.

2 Likes