(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Ah yes, a blue exploder for people without Abynissia. The fact that you don’t give up turns is really nice too. This troop really makes up for the comparably lame legendary.

2 Likes

Poison Master? Blue/Purple, explodes green gems? Sound familiar?

Wizzbang could be a bit more original.

And the legendary is hardly lame, see my last post. The only oddity given recent powercreepery is the legendary didn’t get a token summon chucked in too…

2 Likes

I’d deal 35 dmg with her as Mythic (8 base magic + 10 kingdom magic + 1 from spell + 16 for having 4 Goblins on my team). 51 against a team with 4 Goblins!

I agree, there’s nothing lame about that queen

1 Like

It seems that instead of buffing team boni, they’ve gone with the extra dmg carrot to encourage x4 of a type teams.

2 Likes

A new kingdom already? Console is behind by one kingdom, this could put us behind by two…

1 Like

Skullbeard is also crying in the corner…

Skullbeard needs to explode a little more.

2 Likes

If he exploded more there would be less chance the created skulls would make a match.

That’s his thing, it doesn’t need to change in my opinion.

I dont use him, not sure if I would if he exploded more gems either.

Wow, all goblin teams going to be a force. Just like the all dwarf teams with highforge in. Cool.

I recall goblin teams being the stuff of nightmares when I was low level. Admittedly, that was before Freeze existed as an effect, but I will be very curious to hear how this boost to Goblins affects players below level 100.

3 Likes

At very least their costs are high enough to be reasonable.

Will new kingdom be out tomorrow? :relaxed:

I’ve been wrong plenty of times before, but I sincerely doubt they are going to release a new kingdom this week. I think it is more likely that they stick to the September 14 release date they had planned, leaving time in between to roll Unity out to Mobile and get the update out on console (and probably all platforms). Putting PC/Mobile ahead by 2 kingdoms will only make it more difficult to get everything synchronized. If they delay Merlantis to September, that leaves room for the console update and an Urskaya release, so that Merlantis could (potentially) be the first kingdom released on all platforms at once, or at least close to it.

7 Likes

Maybe console will get Urskaya? Just a thought

1 Like

We need an update before we can get it. That’s why it was delayed for us in the first place. Last I heard, Salty said they were planning to get the update approved this month and it sounded like they were close to submitting to MS and Sony. They’re always a little tight-lipped about timing, of course.

3 Likes

Maybe the update is ready! :smiley:

2 Likes

Doubtful. Sounded like we would be informed once it was sent off for certification.

3 Likes

Well, I just hope we don’t get a new kingdom tomorrow. Too soon!

3 Likes

Do you know what the signs were that @yonizaf was referring to? Was it something happening in the game files?

1 Like