(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Grandmothers in many parts of the world thwack troublemakers with spoons.

6 Likes

Both of those goblins look amazing!

Something about Yasmin’s Chosen feels odd, but I can’t place my finger on it.

Snow Hunter’s face looks fantastic, but it feels like it’s resting weirdly on the body.

Nice art all around.

The Goblin Queen legendary trait seems great to me. It feels good and it’s clearly worthwhile, but still not over the line because healing, strictly speaking, doesn’t win a fight.

1 Like

But, however, it can certainly make you want to quit! :rofl:

Goblin revival could be fun. I’m thinking Nobend / Princess / Queen / King

1 Like

It seems like teams now a days teams are built more on what spawns, only using the starting four, for exactly that, starting. Very fun.

Dyslexic and bad eyes, not fun on a phone, oh and big fingers.

I think it’s her arms. It feels like Edward Silver Hands.

Princess Fizzbang looks like a WoW Goblin Warlock in starter/preview gear. I love it. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Liking the art so far. Just need to save up enough keys again!

:cold_sweat:

2 Likes

At first, I thought Grapplepot was… big-bellied to put it nicely. But taking a closer look shows a good amount of muscle. I think there’s even a six-pack on her! She may be big-boned, but damn if she couldn’t fling you far with that spoon.

Fizzbang is, how do I say this, strangely adorable? I don’t know. Her size mixed with her young adult appearance just make her seem like she’d be very cute to watch in action. I’d love to watch how much fun she has slaughtering her foes.

Obviously, Yasmine’s Chosen is a beaut. Though the off-center tri-leaf marking on her forehead is slightly unsettling my minor OCD tendencies. She reminds me a lot of Green Sear, which isn’t surprising considering they’re likely the same species.

Finally, there’s the archer white bengal. I want to hug his fluffiness. That is all.

5 Likes

My only grumble with ‘Queen’ Grapplepot’s art is there’s nothing to make her very regal, no jewellery or rusty crown. She just looks like a cook. Maybe that’s why the Goblin King married her. I’m sure @sirrian’s hilarious flavour text will tell all when she’s, er, launched…

7 Likes

Please devs make the goblin trait trigger on Extra Turns to add something uniquely goblin-like. Although I agree gaining Health is pointless in the point of view of fun. It would only make sense if there was a goblin that can convert more health into more damage. Something like Tesla but for health.

14 Likes

I agree, if there’s ever a troop that begs a trait on Extra Turns instead of a 4- or 5-match, that’d be the one!

5 Likes

Agreed. It’d really earn some brownie points for originality.

Besides, 4 or 5 matches DO count as extra turns, so the effect would still work as originally intended (unless frozen), if not a little more tolerably when multiple 4+ matches occur on the same turn. Activating on Extra Turns specifically will give way to a possible counter on top of an alternative form of play.

2 Likes

Yonizaf put them on discord.

6 Likes

Just to clarify, Zaejin event is not a sure thing. There are signs that suggest the possibility of a new kingdom this week, in which case next week will be the new kingdom event.

7 Likes

wow, I thought the new kingdom was delayed until the middle for September…

1 Like

I really hope that’s the case. I’ve planned so well for the current schedule =p

2 Likes

But on the other side it makes sense that we will get a new kingdom now, because we need some form of sugar now. :wink:

Yikes another flat boost on aoe damage. In an all goblin team in end-game that’s easily gonna hit for 30-35 aoe (and keep the turn) for just 17 mana… likely (I hope) to get toned down a little…

1 Like