(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Neither a fan of what the currently new Legendary Goblin looks like. Good to see a female Goblin tho, still not much Girl Power in her. :frowning:

1 Like

What about Princess Fizzbang???

I love Grapplepot! Not all female characters need to be traditionally gorgeous. I think she looks badass!

3 Likes

By look I meant her skill/trait. :wink: I wonder what skill Fizzbang gonna have if it is the one with the purple hair.

… Someone from the office voices Fizzbang…

3 Likes

Great name! :wink: Was it you that got it through?

I bet it’s @sirrian

2 Likes

Nope! It’s a laaaady.

2 Likes

Well that narrows it down a bit… from the company twitter account we know that there are 5 possibilities now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But did you let @sirrian try?

3 Likes

She said it was a lady, though. Are there any non-Australian women working at I+2?

( :stuck_out_tongue: )

1 Like

EDIT: Apparently Discourse converts uploads from PNG to JPG – worked around it for now :stuck_out_tongue:
EDIT 2: Or not, it really doesn’t like PNGs :stuck_out_tongue: Contact me if you want a PNG version.

5 Likes

Any idea what are the troops? First is Yasmin’s chosen but the rest?

1 Like

2nd should be Zaejin’s Epic (the Princess), 3rd must be Zaejin’s Lgd (the Queen).

4th, idk, maybe Glacial Peaks’s Epic

2 Likes

this is correct, Snow Hunter

2 Likes

grapplepot no pants/skirt? :zipper_mouth_face:

jasmines look absolutely gorgeous its only painfull to look at her hands, every time i get a feeling they are nonflexible :sweat:

the little goblin girl is cute and the cat… i can see how focused he is, its a really great art

1 Like

Goblin girl has a look of princess Fiona from shrek.

6 Likes

Is the goblin queen holding a spiky spoon?!

5 Likes

+5 life to Allied Goblins on 4/5 match seems very, very powerful? Wouldn’t +3 life be a better compromise?

NowayJoe2Go

1 Like

How can i rip them from the game? Please ohhh great one lend me your wisdom!

I wonder what it’s for. Obviously too big and uncomfortable for her mouth.

1 Like