(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Thank you so much your work as always is top notch :crown:

5 Likes

The 25% is low enough not to be reliable on offence and high for lots of rage if used on defence. :rofl:

9 Likes

Agree. Thanks very much @yonizaf

Two separate rolls of 25% is actually more like 44% chance to devour at least one enemy. That’s rather strong given how much damage the spell could do. Feels potent enough for a Mythic. I’d like to see it in action (and how reliable the spell damage boost can be done, esp by the AI) before I assess whether it needs toning down (or up).

2 Likes

This is correct; to break it down further:
6.25% chance to devour two enemies
37.5% chance to devour one enemy

Which is one troop devoured for every two spells cast, on average (and as expected).

4 Likes

Would be 43.75%.

Infernus looks great, but I do kind of wish they would stop making daemons with rock-like skin bursting with molten lava, horns and wings.

Gorgotha, infernal king, moloch, dark monolith, and now infernus.

#DiversityAmongstDaemons

5 Likes

Looks like Euryali won’t be coming soon. I was kinda hoping the next Mythic was another useless one so I can be happy saving my gems or gambling just a few and not getting depressed when I don’t get it.

Poison Gaze would be useful if they adjusted poison so that each additional poison application stacks. Or poison deals 5 instant damage when reapplied. More poison in your system should kill you faster.

2 Likes

See, the devs are going to make poison do this after Euryali gets released, and I’m going to be all :sob: that I didn’t even try to collect her.

Guess there is always crafting!

1 Like

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-07-03)

Totem Guardian
Rare / Maugrim Woods / Wargare Construct
Spell: Totemic Ward (11 Green/Brown) - Create 7 Gems of a chosen Color. All allied Wargare gain Barrier.
Traits: Wargare Shield - Allied Wargare gain 2 Armor. / Wargare Bond / Barkskin
Requires: Minor Nature, Arcane Forest Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 9; Life - 21; Armor - 32; Magic - 0 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Owl-Wolf brings you this fine canoe.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-07-10).

11 Likes

Yasmine’s Chosen needs some serious work before realease, deal 1/2 of Rowannes split damage then give green mana and an extraturn to the opponent is just really weak.

2 Likes

Not sure what to think about Totem Guardian… I like the idea, but not sure if there are enough Wargare to make it really useful. Wulfgarok is the only one that seems some high level play I think? It could be very useful for lower level players though where Druid and Ranger see more play.

2 Likes

3.05 changed several wildfolk into wargare. I don’t know if any are useful, but it might be useful for lower level people. not all new stuff can be for engame people right?

1 Like

Sadly, with the current state of “Create X gems” being placed to prevent extra turns, this troop is just bad.

3 Likes

Could not agree more and at a measly 7 gems… Yikes!

Nice to have a supportive Wargare, but only 7 gems is pretty weak, his attack is terrible (which makes sense for an immobile totem), he doesn’t scale anything with magic (which does not make sense for an immobile totem), and his traits are meh. He wouldn’t work well with Wulfgarok as he doesn’t really benefit from his 3rd trait as much as Fenrir, Amira, or any of the gnolls would. He’s essentially 4 health (inconsequential) and free barriers to a team that would normally include Forest Guardian anyway. If FG and Queen A had a son and dropped it on it’s face…

3 Likes

Dont you mean faces?

4 Likes

Green/Brown arcane… didn’t we just get that recently? Craaap…

1 Like

I read barfskin…

Time for glasses!

What would Barfskin do? 25% spell damage reflection?