(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Naaah, she doesn’t. She gets weaker when her allies die.

Edit: Nvm, @Jainus is too fast for me!

I hear that a lot.

3 Likes

I don’t doubt that!

FG can refill itself and IK is can resurect. You can’t just simply compare their abilities, there are more factors to those troops. Let’s skip even pointing out how good FG-s trait is.

6 Likes

Lol - misread it as enemies’ magic.

Seriously though, I appreciate the timely Nimhain corrections in this and other spoiler threads, but I couldn’t pass up the Pimp My Ride reference… :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

It was funny so I approve.

There are a few other things that have changed, but you guys will see them when they go out in the future.

3 Likes

One reason I think the spoiler thread is so useful, it gets pre-release feedback from a large swath of people, kinda like a week by week beta test. Helps keeps things from slipping through.

3 Likes

Well, theorycrafting at least, which can also be useful. The flip side of your point is that hyperbolic backlash to spoilered troop data can also cause good ideas to die on the vine. I do think the feedback is net positive for the health of the game, though, provided it is incorporated with care.

8 Likes

For example, here is a case where I completely overestimated how “broken” a troop was, and he may have suffered as a result. ( @Jainus, if you’re looking for a “Lyya-was-wrong” moment…)

4 Likes

Well you definitely overreacted to good ol’ Leetdragon, as did many others jumping onto that wagon(boy did he get some serious pre release hate in here) but i don’t think he suffered from it, as i can’t remember any nerfs following the hatestorm.:wink:

Edit: I stand corrected, he was nerfed and it was all your fault!
Guess i didn’t really use him much before Guild Wars when his nerf was reverted, so excuse my hazy memory…

Is there any more info on Julys mythic Yasmin’s Chosen?

1 Like

He is the chosen one !

For starters, I’m guessing the colors will change:

Since the Yasmine Chalice is Green/Yellow I’d suspect Chosen will shift to either Green, Yellow, Red or Green, Yellow, Blue (G/Y/Purple will be Aurora, G/Y/Brown is already Famine). My gut says blue.

1 Like

Hey, Yonizaf… Do you have a pic set of the Mythic yet that you can toss out to us? :slight_smile:

This, you mean?

20 Likes

GRINNING :smile_cat::kissing_smiling_eyes:

Thanks much, Yonizaf!!! You da’ best!!

1 Like

Yes, thank you. This mythic is looking like a mighty good support troop. Really hope I won’t be disappointed. Depending on her reception, I plan on burning through 2k glory keys, 250 gem keys, 12k gems, and 4500 seals to try and grab 2 copies.

1 Like

Nice mythical unit. But only me think there is a big fail on the picture unit? This hairy unicorn hide the face of the queen… :neutral_face:

Umm…I think the unicorn IS Queen Aurora?

8 Likes