(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Wings confirmed.

2 Likes

So still on track for the Frost lizard?

Should be. Files didn’t change, and devs didn’t say anything either.

##Next week’s event troops

These spoiler images are fan-assembled from game files, and UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-05-15)

Bishop
Ultra-Rare / Whitehelm / Divine Human
Spell: Divine Might (12 Yellow/Purple) - Give an ally [Magic/2+4] Armor and 1 Magic. Double the effect if ally is a Divine.
Traits: Divine Bond / Blessed / Air Spirit
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Plains Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 15; Life - 31; Armor - 13; Magic - 6 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Keeps wondering why he can’t move in straight lines.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-05-22).

High Paladin
Ultra-Rare / Whitehelm / Divine Knight
Spell: Divine Glory (13 Blue/Red) - Deal [Magic+1] damage to the 2 strongest enemies, boosted by my Armor. [2:1]
Traits: Divine Shield - Allied Divines gain 2 Armor. / Knight Shield - Allied Knights gain 2 Armor. / Holy Armor
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blood Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 16; Armor - 23; Magic - 6 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Dude, I’m so high right now.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-05-22).

11 Likes

Not quite sure what I think of these two troops… they have good synergy together at least. Maybe with Mercy and Grand Inquisitor or Paladin or something?

I love that more strongest/weakest targeting troops are being added.

I like the look of high paladin, but the bishop is trash.

I wonder if it would work well with Settite Warrior, the Golden Cog hero weapon, and maybe Hellcat to power red production?

This is what excites me the most!

7 Likes

Then we’re in agreement. Arcane Blood is by far my most needed stone.

Though Plains aren’t bad either, and next mythic seem to need it, so next week is glory-spending week for me. Good thing I was able to stock-up.

1 Like

+1

I still need 67 arcane blood traitstones, so next week should help get most of that. :slight_smile:

“Keeps wondering why he can’t move in straight lines.”

Excellent :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Except they do move in straight lines. Just not horizontally or vertically.

3 Likes

there seem to be more and more whitehelm citizens shadow-addicted :waning_crescent_moon:

Addicted to something at least…

2 Likes

Yeah, that flavor seems more appropriate for a Knight

2 Likes

I did notice that. Alas. No way to finesse that in something as brief as flavor text lol.

On the 22nd, when it’s Whitehelm, and we get the 2 new Whitehelm troops, will there be an increased chance to get Gard’s Avatar (and other Whiitehelm troops) from the chests? And if so, which would be the best chests to open to get him?

If there’s a post somewhere on here that explains how it all works, when troops are in what chests ect I would appreciate a link if possible. I have looked but can’t find anything. I’m a bit new to this.

Thank You.

Gard will be in event chests during Whitehelm week.

3 Likes

While that is true, it is probably still a bad idea to throw your resources into event chests to try and get Gard specifically. Judging by the feedback on this forum from players who tried that for other mythics on respective event weeks, chances to actually draw the event kingdoms related mythic from event chests seem to be incredibly low.

5 Likes

The chance of pulling a Mythic from any chest, period, is vanishingly tiny. Still, for those who need a particular one (myself included), may as well go for it.

If you have all of the Ultra Rare and up troops ascended to Mythic, though, maybe wait until the next kingdom. Otherwise you’re just transforming a pile of Event Keys into souls.

(Edit) after checking my Whitehelm troops, everyone’s Mythic except Grand Inquisitor. Crap. Maybe I’ll save my 200 event keys for another time, darn it)