(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Speaking of the lounge: at some point I lost access. What do I need (to do) to get back in?

i hope they either change/buff burn or stop giving burn-giving traits x_x

3 Likes

Be more active on the forums, it seems. I lost “regular” status for a while myself. I forget what exactly the requirements are, but I do recall that it was easier to achieve back when the forums were less active.

@MarvelKit too

The main requirement that causes issues is the “visit the forum 50 times in the last 100 days”. (Or at least this is the one that always gets me)

The requirements can be viewed here:
https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-do-user-trust-levels-do/4924/6

2 Likes

These are what I was thinking of:

• of topics created in the last 100 days, must have viewed 25% (capped at 500)
  • of posts created in the last 100 days, must have read 25% (capped at 20k)

I think that muted categories don’t count against your read rates, but there is still a lot of content being generated that I don’t have time/inclination to look at.

1 Like

That Pridelands legendary is more interesting than the mythics they’re coming up with. A nice mix of targeted spell and skull spam with ability to loop. Both aspects of the spell as well as the legendary trait goes well with Courage too.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve been wondering if they plan to buff burn given how much they’re pushing it lately (Stonehammer, Elemaugrim, Sheggra buff, etc).

1 Like

Pretty sure one of the devs has said that burn and poison were getting looked at so that they are more of an equal threat across the entire gameplay spectrum.

I understand the sentiment, but with the introduction of Elemaugrim i hope they continue to put out diverse troop options for reliable and quick burn spreads.

That draft Raksha legendary seems a little strong - that spell is way better than Infernal King. Probably needs to lose the boost from allies’ Magic.

The trait is also more power-creep, though not in itself broken. Just compare to Shadow Dragon, for example. Maybe Shadow Dragon needs a buff. I think this one should be +2 not +3… Also triggering on red is boring, lots of that around already.

Btw @kynetarse I don’t think you need to put obscure/spoiler-text on those spoilers, this is after all the spoilers thread.

1 Like

Well Infernal Kings spell does 10 more damage at base values and IK spell being scatter damage gives him a ton more utility, so i think Sekhma could use some of the boost, a 1:3 or 1:4 ratio would be more appropriate though.

Maybe?! Darkfall is terrible, it is really weak and unfitting to Shadowdragon’s concept to begin with even before accounting for trait-powercreep.
But in a time where a single cascade results in attackbonuses to whole teams of troops that greatly exceed what Darkfall gains in a whole match his trait becomes a laughing stock.

I wouldn’t call splitting the damage ineffectually over many targets ‘utility’ really… the spread damage from IK’s spell is largely irrelevant, he’s only decent for the skull and gem transforms, such as for the Shegrra combo… whereas as drafted this one does all that and lands a noticeable single target shot… I just wish devs (or whoever drafts this) would calm down and make sure things match what the game already has where possible…

EDIT: and yeah yeah draft and subject to change yeah yeah…

2 Likes

I was mostly referring to the automatic team-wide popping of barriers with his spell before the skullspam starts, but sure both troops spell damage wont matter much in the end, i’d still much prefer 30ish scattered to 20ish singletarget for that reason.
But for me they might aswell have no damage at all on them, i just love the two way skull-transformers and am happy to see more of them brought in the game.

3 Likes

Slight hint on the Mist of Scales mythic:

Could be a Gorgon?

1 Like

It’s already a troop.

My bet is about a Medusa. With wings and spikes. Else it’s not mythic ;-).

6 Likes

Yup, sorry I meant more the whole post including the part Nim quoted, but posting quotes on one’s phone is hard. It seems to suggest a Gorgon at least, though I wonder if they’ll use Medusa specifically, or create their own character.

But I visit the forum every day, multiple times…

1 Like

Right, that must be it. I don’t have the time to read all of it as I used to. There is much more topics created these days, than in the beginning.

2 Likes

Let’s try this again. I hope it will truly arrive this time.

###next week’s event troop

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-05-08)

Frost Lizard
Ultra-Rare / Glacial Peaks / Elemental Beast
Spell: Ice Shard (11 Blue/Yellow) - Deal [Magic+5] damage to a random enemy and freeze them. Create 7 Blue Gems.
Traits: Beast Bond / Insulated / Shatter
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blade Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 29; Armor - 11; Magic - 10 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: You’re a Lizard, Harry!
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-05-15).

7 Likes

My guess is this:

7 Likes