(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

I tire of this hilarity… how about some spoilers?

What is next week’s troop? I scrolled up but it’s patchy viewing on iPad…

@yonizaf

Not something to look forward to much really.

1 Like

Yeah but the traitstones will be good for Troglodyte + Honor

Killjoy. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait a minute. Next week is only a common troop planned? No double colour Arcanes in Glory packs? That’s sad, really sad… :frowning:

Overview of arcanes in shop lately:
Last week yellow/blue x1 for 300 glory
This week yellow/blue x2 for 400 glory
Next week brown/brown x1 for 300 glory
2 weeks from now yellow/blue x1 for 300 glory.

At least we will be done with yellow/blue arcanes, right?

3 Likes

There is no silver lining to that schedule. Its unbelievably boring lol.

5 Likes

Maybe Guild Wars starting during the Brown/Brown week?

1 Like

Any changes to the mythic dragon?

What? Bone Skeleton its “Situationally OP” though :wink:

5 Likes

Those are the best kind of skeletons!

8 Likes

Very true😎

Still recommend not buying heavily on mono-color stones. [quote=“Shimrra, post:2903, topic:1280, full:true”]
There is no silver lining to that schedule. Its unbelievably boring lol.
[/quote]

The silver lining is that the last two blue/yellows have been on weeks where there is no reason at all to actually buy the glory pack other than the traitstone because you have to dump so many event keys to get the important stuff that the troop in the glory pack is already mythic. Still would have dumped probably about 10-20k extra glory if this week offered Blood arcanes, but this way I can be patient and keep that glory for when I inevitably need it to buy extra event keys.

Now imagine Enraged fully traited Sheggra hitting a burning troop with her skull spamming skill. Stonehammer instadeath?

@netwizard Would you say that sheggra would be situationally OP? :smile:

6 Likes

Situationally OP? Maybe. Does that mean that she needs a situational nerf?
“Deals double skull damage to burning enemies, except that ---- AND ----- AND MAYBE -----”

4 Likes

Am a bit surprised to only see a Common in the shop this week? Would really like to see old troops return with Traitstones for purchase with Glory; at least this would give us a good incentive to keep playing… :stuck_out_tongue: Especially when you add it that we get nearly 3 consecutive weeks with Arcane Blade for Glory purchase?!?

1 Like

Don’t forget, data extracted may not be complete. While we don’t detect any other new troops, it doesn’t rule out other troops showing up. For all we know they could offer the common and necrezza.

We shall see soon.

edit: Or not, oh well.

edit 2: Huzah!

9 Likes

Apparently not next week’s event troop. Still. I’ll be leaving it here.

This spoiler image is fan-assembled from game files, and is UNOFFICIAL

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-04-24)

Frost Lizard
Ultra-Rare / Glacial Peaks / Elemental Beast
Spell: Ice Shard (11 Blue/Yellow) - Deal [Magic+5] damage to a random enemy and freeze them. Create 7 Blue Gems.
Traits: Beast Bond / Insulated / Shatter
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Blade Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 29; Armor - 11; Magic - 10 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: You’re a Lizard, Harry!

Will NOT be coming next week, as per Nimhain below. I’m leaving the post here for context, but made the necessary edits.

4 Likes

Next week’s event has been changed. Frost Lizard will be coming later.

9 Likes