(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Think of it like “destroying” eggs versus “removing” eggs. “Destroying” eggs makes a mess. (Of mana.) “Removing” eggs just puts them away.

I swear it makes sense in my head.

9 Likes

Oh. Well, I stand corrected then :stuck_out_tongue:
In that case, that troop might actually be pretty pretty :grinning:

Inc spoilers from 3.0 patch data: WARNING LOTS OF IMAGES… tiding up the post as I go

Suncrest Banner
+2 yellow, +1 green, -1 Blue I guess?

Suncrest Troops

K27

K27

K27

K27

K27

K27

K27 - Boss

Grosh Nak

K17

K17

K17

Dragon's Claw

K24 - Mythic?

K24

Whitehelm

K07

K07

Darkstone

K19

K19

Maugrim Woods

K16

Stormheim

K15

Sword's Edge

K14

Drifting Sands

K20

Mist of Scales

K05

Silverglade

K26

Pridelands

K12

K12

Khetar

K09

Glacial Peaks

K22

Wild Plains

K04

K04

Karakoth

K02

Khaziel

K10 - Mythic dwarf?

Forest of Thorns

K06

Ghulvania

K13

21 Likes

Some really cool art in there. I really like the female Raksha with the glowing crystal sword. She looks awesome.

Is the angler fish guy a Merfolk friend for Sharkey? He could really use some Merkin.

Buuut, I’ve gotta say, the Harpy’s (Sylph?) boob-feathers look a little ridiculous.

1 Like

Evil Eye troop from Final Fantasy, ha ha! They’re brothers :smirk:

6 Likes

Looks like SullyMike (from Monsters Inc) after getting an injection of the PX 41 serum from Despicable Me 2.

(Why yes, I have a young child. Why do you ask?)

Edit: I apparently don’t pay enough attention to movies.

6 Likes

Not really a spoiler anymore, but the Khetar troop mentioned in my earlier post is Necrezza, avaliable now in ingame mail.

1 Like

I think you mean Mike Wazowski

3 Likes

Correct, as always. Hope this incident doesn’t go on Sirrian’s list of who gets QoL this Christmas.

2 Likes

So much info to process… Me tired…

• Stonehammer got a tiny stat boost (armor+magic).
  • May and June Mythics gained full details.
  • Suncrest troops got all traits and flavor texts. Some spell names changed.
  • Urskaya is the newest kingdom (after Suncrest). Brown/Red. Troops got a bunch of new details.
  • Guild Wars troops are technically released. One could see them all by clicking “Show All” in game.
  • Probably forgot something…

Details later or per request, if nobody else posts them first.

5 Likes

I’d love to know about the mythic dragon!

Need the rarity and colors of the Urskaya troop on May 29th.

2017-05-29 Ultra-Rare from Urskaya is Red/Purple (Arcane Dark)

3 Likes

Mythics of May and June

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-03-31)

Elemaugrim
Mythic / Dragon’s Claw / Daemon Dragon
Spell: Last Shadow (24 Brown/Red/Purple) - Deal [Magic+3] damage to all enemies. Create 8 Red Gems, boosted by Burning enemies. [1:1]
Traits: Magic Heart / Impervious / Conflagration - Burn all enemies on 4 or 5 Gem matches.
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Lava, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 20; Life - 23; Armor - 23; Magic - 11 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: In darkest day, in blackest night.
Will arrive in 35 days (2017-05-05).

Queen Aurora
Mythic / Silverglade / Divine Beast
Spell: Rainbow Spirit (24 Green/Yellow/Purple) - Give all other allies Barrier and [Magic+1] Life. Create 12 Gems of a chosen Color.
Traits: Warded / Arcane / Rainbow Link - Gain bonus Mana from Gem matches.
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Light, Arcane Plains Traitstones
Flavor Text: Friendship is Magic.
Will arrive in 63 days (2017-06-02).

9 Likes

Also the mythic art is likely the black dragon shown in the spoiler list above. (under Dragon’s Claw)

I’m already suspecting that dragon will be nerfed. Just a sneaky suspicion :stuck_out_tongue:

Why? I was just talking to my guild mates about how weak it seems. Lower damage potential than Krys for a much higher mana cost, and overlaps TDS colours. Just doesn’t seem really strong for a mythic, and even just as a dragon it seems mid-level. Hoping for a buff to make it more… mythic.

I don’t see why though, his spell looks to be about as strong as Basic Gard, while Gard can massively scale his damage up, Elemaugrimm can’t.

You can see spoilers on your own with ToDoMonitor ;-): GoW: ToDo Monitor - #357 by turintuor

I don’t think Elemaugrim does less damage than Krystenax, his bonus for burning is practically a given with his trait and he has higher base magic aswell, so i think Elemaugrim will come out slightly above Krystenax on average(obviously depending on the number of gems he eats).

In any case the fact that they are so close says more about how Krystenax is simply too strong(compared to other legendary AoE troops) even if you ignore that he gets a summon on top of it.

I am looking forward to Elemaugrim, he looks badass and i think he is reasonably strong, easily more useful than a handful of already released base mythics.

5 Likes