(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

My guess is life. Last two were magic and attack, and a jungle theme just screams life and vitality to me.

4 Likes

I am hoping for armor for Gard’s Avatar but life is pretty good too.

1 Like

@yonizaf is the best person to ask about this. From what I remember from asking her it was attack. But it could have changed

1 Like

@yonizaf what’s coming next week? Have come to look forward to your excellent previews.

2 Likes

Reposting here for ease of viewing:

Captain Skullbeard
Epic / Blackhawk / Undead Rogue
Spell: Hidden Treasure (11 Blue/Green) - Create 5 Skulls, boosted by Treasure Maps collected. Then Explode [Magic/2+1] Gems. [x3]
Traits: Undead Bond / Greedy / Water Spirit
Requires: Minor Water, Arcane Swamp Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 21; Life - 21; Armor - 15; Magic - 6 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Flavor Text: Look a three-headed monkey.
Will arrive in 7 days (2017-03-27).

Also how did I miss the flavour text before now… @sirrian whoever wrote this flavour text is amazing!

2 Likes

Ah yes, thanks. Sorry I forgot we’d had that, and scrolling on my mobile I couldn’t find it. Sorry @yonizaf for pinging you unnecessarily… oh, just did it again :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to Blackhawk. Too bad it’s not an 2-troop drop week. :cry:

3 Likes

I hope the events are rogue and blackhawk boosting.

I love me some ships cannon. (If only it wasn’t bugged.)

1 Like

It appears the kingdom bonus stat will be Attack. The Traitstone is marked as Arcane Light. I have not been able to determine where the game stores its banner info (outside of the text) so I don’t know what the banner will be.

5 Likes

You mean… you… are not ominiscient?

Pah, can’t believe it… You are feigning some limitation to your powers so that all other mortals here don’t feel so… unworthy…

1 Like

Suncrest’s banner (as currently defined) seems to be +2 yellow, +1 green, -1 Blue.

6 Likes

I don’t get the three-headed monkey reference… can someone clue me in?

Monkey Island series running joke. Skullbeard looks a lot like LeChuck from the same series.

Edit: it doesn’t seem to like me putting the images in a summary section

Edit2: At least it didn’t till I added that first edit comment… then it started working… <_<

Images

5 Likes

Finally a good green yellow combo.

2 Likes

Anyone know what is the boost? Rogue, Blackhawk maybe? Monster even?

Weekly events are not available to mine before the changeover.

1 Like

Do we have any spoilers on the sentinels? especially the arcane/runic cost and release dates?

What do you mean sentinels?

AFAIR sentinels were just the GW bonus stat purchases, not a type of troop. Do you mean the GW-exclusive troops?

2 Likes

Right. Although I thought there might be a correlation like guild statues and guardians, but now that I think of it, since there is one per city it won’t be a 1:1 mapping. are they going to be 60 runics and 30 single color arcanes like guardians?

Currently the same as normal commons.