(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

ill be awaiting appearance of his hand or a finger then :grin:

4x arch druid, lets do this!

4 base magic, 9 from kingdoms (10 if you got Silverglade to 5*), 2 from guild, 4 from Nature Spirit. That is 19 magic. Assume the event week bonuses are FoT and Elf for +50% for 29 total magic. First cast will be +60 life!

Or maybe 3 Archdruid and a Loyalty (for green/yellow generation and More Life!)

So, who wants to guess which are the first 6 kingdoms to get a unique Guild Wars troop?
Here’s my guess: (EDIT: my “guess” is based on the game files, hence the spoiler tag)

Stormheim (blue)
Forest of Thorns (green)
Grosh-Nak (red)
Dragon’s Claw (yellow)
Karakoth (purple)
Darkstone (brown)

I’d say:
Stormheim - blue
Forest of Thorns - green
Pridelands - red
Whitehelm - yellow
Karahoth - purple
Khaziel - brown

Namely, the kingdoms with single color arcanes.

1 Like

Though from the Sneak Peak V we’ve already seen a troop is from Dragon’s Claw… (though of course that could be an old screenshot, and stuff can change and all that)

2 Likes

I don’t think it counts as a spoiler if you are guessing :slight_smile:

I don’t think it counts as a guess if he’s not actually guessing :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

If guesses are spoilers then you all are welcome. I’ve been handing out spoilers for the longest time on these forums.

-#Blessed

3 Likes

He uses the word ‘guess’ twice which leads me to think he is guessing. But he spoilers his guess, so is he guessing the spoiler? Or is he spoiling a spoiler so we must guess if he’s guessing or spoiling? Is a guessed spoiler better or worse than a spoiled guess?

I guess we’ll never know.

5 Likes

Ow… my brain… :stuck_out_tongue:

But also based on @SirCookie’s comments in guild chat, I don’t think he’s playing fair with this “guessing” game :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Well, you spoiled that for me, I guess.

2 Likes

If true, those troops would push Stormheim, Grosh-Nak, and Darkstone to 14 troops by end of July, making 9 kingdoms in range of 8*

1 Like

Any idea on the troops of Suncrest? Any changes or additional data?

Then he probably lied. That’s the exact data in game files, I doubt he could just guess it exactly.

And since we got to that already, their names and spell names are available as well:

[spoiler]Penguin (Stormheim)
Spell: Flipper Slap (Blue)

Aurai (Forest Of Thorns)
Spell: Sacred Dance (Green)

Ogryn (Grosh-Nak)
Spell: Rampage (Red)

Peryton (Dragons Claw)
Spell: Aerial Strike (Yellow)

Myzmer (Karakoth)
Spell: Hypnotize (Purple)

Troglodyte (Darkstone)
Spell: Hooked (Brown)[/spoiler]

The only change so far is the traits for the legendary (Garuda). They are now:
Naga Slayer / TBD / Sun’s Glory - Allied Stryx gain 4 Life and Magic.

I know some of you were excited for the original version of that trait. Hopefully the disappointment won’t be too great.

5 Likes

It is. :frowning:

Edit: as an aside, why does “frowning” look more like “general_disbelief”? That emoticon doesn’t look sad – it looks surprised.

3 Likes

That’s a bit harsh. It was likely meant as a tongue-in-cheek comment, especially since he put the contents in spoiler tags, which people who are legitimately “guessing” do not do.

4 Likes

At least the Discourse emojis aren’t as bad as the Discord ones. I can’t fathom whose aesthetic the Discord emojis cater to, but so far it’s nobody in any of my social circles’.

2 Likes